• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

You should get more points for securing points in Domination, or planting/defusing, etc., in the other games.

You'd keep the players that are just out for the kills out of those other games.

You do get more points for capturing flags, securing a position in domination ect. You can have 4 kills and 50 deaths, and as long as you get lots of capture you will still be on top.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capture the flag is pretty hard on Black ops. It is one of the adjectives to get marathon pro, but man I like they make it hard to get. If you noticed there is not many people running around with marathon pro these days. The ones that do usually are playing CTF. If you haven't gotten Marathon Pro you should give it a shot! it sure is nice not having to stop to rest while running

The mouthiest ppl on S&D are always the first ones knocked out.

They are also the first to give advice.

I have played S&D and had whole team spectating me, and I would mess up somehow, then all my teammates belittle me. Weren't you guys killed right away? Yep, so shut up!!

Well I've found that moving the xbox upstairs to the Living room causes my NAT to go funky. It says OPEN in Bops but it takes 3-5 minutes to connect to a match, IF I connect at all.......guess I'll have to move it back down to the bedroom. Grrrrr

Yes sir! Rob, Jeff and myself broke him in. There was some smack talk about cat fishing, and than bass. Oddly, Rob was siding with the bass side of things because he said they put up more of a fight than a walleye. Although Rob is not a fan of visors, or sparkle boats.

Darren, you need to take Rob out eye fishing and get him on some pigs. He is use to catching big eyes on cat gear. or as he calls it. "pulling in a wet sock."

Even with light gear Walleyes don't fight. grin Rob's a smart guy.

I'd love to take that sparkly boat and hit 75 on the river and leave a nice scum line on it as a badge of honor.

smile

Sounds like PapaGrump is officially online too!

Too late slick.... you've been lumped in for some time now.

Its okay though... we don't hold it against you...LOL

Guilty by association?

Sounds like I've literally been drug down into the mud. smile

Played with a split screener today. If he didn't suck so bad, might have been fun to watch.

Well, when you play S&D, once you die you have to wait for the next round, right? Not this guy, he split screened himself, match starts- hides #2 in a corner, grabs other remote and runs off and plays. Once he got shot, he picked up controller #2 and played out rest of match as his split screen. Kind of gave you an idea of where everyone was camping, but his problem was he stunk.