• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

Im rocking the lowest qwest internet and according to my PS3 mine is around 1.2 download and 550 upload. I play with a wireless connection if that matters, too?

TurnUpFishing is pretty good, but I can take him :);)

oh you think so, huh? Id just stick you with semtex like I do to all the other nooooobs! haha

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran around basically only using the crossbow all night last night. I get a lot less kills but they sure are a lot of fun! My favorite is sticking snipers who are hiding in a window or up on a rock. grin

I'd pay to see a Thunder -Vs- Rat mano-vs-mano throw down..

We use to in MW2. Knifing on MW2 I can take anyone. Thunder does give me a run for my money depending on the rules and stipulations. It can go either way, unless it was knifing or akimbo weapons, than I am for sure a winner!

I ran around basically only using the crossbow all night last night. I get a lot less kills but they sure are a lot of fun! My favorite is sticking snipers who are hiding in a window or up on a rock. grin

I still wish your one kill at the end of that game was the final kill cam! I was about .002 seconds from getting the stab in before your arrow blew up!

We use to in MW2. Knifing on MW2 I can take anyone. Thunder does give me a run for my money depending on the rules and stipulations. It can go either way, unless it was knifing or akimbo weapons, than I am for sure a winner!

A run for your money?

Ill give you the knives only title, thats it. Lets do it, bring it back to ps3. I can hear the excuses already...

Explains why you left in a hurry last night.

Nah, I wanted to catch the end of the CBB game that was on. Plus, I was tired of pounding on you with the crappy, 2-bit loadout that I had to use as a Level 1 private in combat training. Most of the time I thought I was playing against bots until I realized that you were on the other team and then I felt kinda bad.

Good gawd, Thunder and I ended up in a team death match with some guys that were good.. wasnt even all that fun. They had logos by their names I have never seen before, I can only assume because they have prestiged so many times.. I'd die before I was even fully re-spawned yet it seemed like.. LOL I was getting discount rates at the cemetery. I could have filled one just by myself with all my deaths..

Sorry thunder, I backed out and watched the end of the Gopher game.. Go Gophers!!!

Plus, I was tired of pounding on you with the crappy, 2-bit loadout that I had to use as a Level 1 private in combat training. Most of the time I thought I was playing against bots until I realized that you were on the other team and then I felt kinda bad.

You mean the MP5? because that is what I was using, in fact I ran out of ammo and picked up your MP5. Why did you feel bad?I don't know if you saw the score but you were good for at least 15-20 of the 40+ kills I got wink

We all have our good days and our bad days, yesterday I played with Larry, and the bots got me a few times actually.