• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use riot shields all the time! As soon as I hear the other team start to noob tube i either Tube back with a tube/rpg/scavenger class or i bust out the riot sheild. Im pretty good with it and the throwin knife. I often get more kills that people shooting guns haha.

My bread and butter is def the tac knife though. I still have yet to find anyone ive played with who can out knife me! Zamboni will vouch for that one!

Treyarch = FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would normally agree with this statement. I’m not a huge fan. Don’t get me wrong, I have played them all…….ALOT.

I watched the MP intro video the other day and was vary impressed with what I saw. It did look a lot like MW2. I like the direction they went with the weapon upgrades. The personalized weapons are sweet, and I can’t wait for the game modes. Betting on FFA games with what amounts to $.

The intro video looked good because there were no dogs in it! J/K.

I'm sure the game will be just fine. The different game modes should be interesting, including the "wager" matches, but I'm sure I'll be concentrating on MP as always.

With these Wager Matches it looks like they trying to "get in on" the boot leg hosted private tournaments & matches (Quick Scope/No Scope, Micheal Meyers, single shot/one shot, ladder events) which you have to provide to the host scratched off Xbox points card #'s or use pay-pal to enter

I can not blame a guy when it comes to switching controllers. Maybe when a new game like BO comes around? I messed with my controller testing out things when switching my melee trigger around last winter. I ended up on an option "enable" that my kids think I nuts for using. I am lost if I play with how they have the controller set up. They ask "how can you play like that"? They also get on me when I call the controller a paddle. grin

I have not played PS3. I am glad my kids chose the Xbox 360 though before I cared what they were playing. For them it was the only option. All their friends have Xbox's. Everyone, I mean everyone, besides you PS3 guys on here, that I know (even off HSO) that are adults have the Xbox 360. I do know two who own both and they always end up on the Xbox because of the same thing. Heck, if I had to, I would buy a used Arcade on-line for pennies to play.

The 360 Controller is a lot better layout. I recall the PS controller from it's PSX days, and it's just not as ergonomically designed for those of us who normal sized hands.

As far as how you play it should be whatever is most intuitive. The biggest thing is whether or not you play with the Y Axis inverted