• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was playing with darren a couple days when he was having connection problems, he was the host and he kept getting disconnected which in turn kept closing the lobby.

I looked at my win losses and than we joined up together and hit nuke town. Towards the end of the match I did the dashboard to see if it saves the games. Sure enough I got a loss added to my stats and it even saved the game on my recent games file share.

How much did you have to drink last night larry?

Seems you had a hard time finding those aircraft wink or where you seeing double?

Not enough..... got started too late after scouts. grin

I hit the majority when I can. I called them out as I dropped them down...

so you guys could come out of the woodwork and clean house. (I know you heard me) wink I have to say that you guys do a pretty good job of CMA (covering my backside when I'm shooting them down)...

I'll have to see if its worth working Scavenger pro... Not sure if I want to sacrifice my other perks.

You could always drop a grenade at your feet too.

Why looky here....2 fresh rockets. grin

You know me.... I don't sit still for too long....

I've been known to empty all my commando clips into a copter...after running out of rocket

I don't get to far after that... Knifing only gets you so far.

Last night I was havin fun pick'n off would be flag stealers with the m14 w/suppressor using ghost,warlord and ninja perks. will be on tonight

Thats all I use...and love them... wait till you pro the ghost and warlord... Ninja you have to get into search and destroy to turn that one pro.

I hit the majority when I can. I called them out as I dropped them down...

so you guys could come out of the woodwork and clean house. (I know you heard me) wink I have to say that you guys do a pretty good job of CMA (covering my backside when I'm shooting them down)...

I'll have to see if its worth working Scavenger pro... Not sure if I want to sacrifice my other perks.

You sure were on top of those aircraft! You sure are a good egg Larry. I know as soon as I hear incoming cobra I change classes so next time I die and can shoot it down too. and it seems every time I did that when I did die you would already have it shot down. So thanks for that pal!

I love having guys like that on my team. I try to be "that guy" myself.

Had a few of my best matches yet back to back in TDM today. They are not super High kills or anything but first game I went something like 33-6 then 26-3 (I started 24-0) and didnt use any high powered killstreaks either. Dont you just love it when everything seems to go your way and your just in that zone. Too bad I had to quit, that was fun lobby, for me...

Last night was SOOOOOOOOOO Frustrating.. I tried everything. Played with Rat for a while.. ate dinner, tried to hook up with thunder and the boys and I for the life of me could NOT hook up. Tried re-starting...tried cussing and throwing things.. tried a secret little hula dance.. even busted out the sprinkler.. Got all the invites.. so thanks for trying boys..

I've found that my best tactic is to never aim down the site and just hip fire.....even for those long shots. Not sure if it's the split second I'm gaining or what, but it has made a big difference. At least with the SMG's.

Also working on Ghost Pro. I thought that shooting down 30 enemy planes/choppers was going to be the hardest, but heck that only took about 6 matches. You would think destroying 1 Sentry gun would be a piece of cake, but I only had 1 chance all last night and somebody else took it out before me.

Hey Leech how's your skull feeling? grin

I like useing SAM turrets as a killstreak that way i don't have to strap the strela-3 on, instead i can use the ol crossbow or tac knife. In MW2 your guys who took down air support in TDM especially, were your VIPs. Since the air support is so powerful(notice i didn't say overpowered), I figured that trading off a couple offensive kills by using the SAMS for potentially 10-15-25 kills by the other team.

Last night was SOOOOOOOOOO Frustrating.. I tried everything. Played with Rat for a while.. ate dinner, tried to hook up with thunder and the boys and I for the life of me could NOT hook up. Tried re-starting...tried cussing and throwing things.. tried a secret little hula dance.. even busted out the sprinkler.. Got all the invites.. so thanks for trying boys..

Deitz you were not the only one to have problems, my router must restart or something because i get booted from the party and can not re-join so i "rage quit" after a few times of not being able to join

Deitz and I had a little problem connecting up aswell. When we finally did, we did pretty well! I bought dogs for a kill streak last night and first match I had them set up I got them! Boy was it a waste. I think I only got 3-4 kills on dogs. They must have been camping in a room with one entrance and must have shot the heck outta them.

Also you can glitch the dogs. More than once i've climbed up on something high, or even went up a ladder half way. The dogs stack up trying to get you but cant get up to you. Works pretty good.

Was fun playing with you deitz, and the xbox guys. Thanks Larry for your aerial support!

. Thanks Larry for your aerial support!

I'll pass on the kudos to the rest of the team... everyone was smacking them... and quick... Still loved the one...just as I was getting a lock on it...

three smoke trails up simultaniously to the HUEY and BOOM!!! Man that was a quick down.

Dtro was working the quick draw for a good portion of the night.

Did you make Ghost Pro yet?

Well I got on pretty late (9:00)

But Thunder, Up n' Smoke, Vuja, and the rest of us did pretty well. Pretty sure we never lost a game as a group and rarely anybody finished with a k/d less than 1. Thunder had one round where he was what, 19-2?

Also working on Ghost Pro. I thought that shooting down 30 enemy planes/choppers was going to be the hardest, but heck that only took about 6 matches. You would think destroying 1 Sentry gun would be a piece of cake, but I only had 1 chance all last night and somebody else took it out before me.

Same here. When I finally saw an enemy turret I went crazy running for that thing, I died 3 times going for it but finally got it.

Try playing CTF, I seem to see a lot more turrets in that mode than any other.

Everyone was throwing down some good games on PS3 last night. I dont think we lost until we hit that shotgun team on firing range. I started 0-8 that match until I finally caved and pulled out my shotty class and at least made it to 15-15. We'll have to figure out how to get you in Deitz. Maybe you host it?

Hey Leech how's your skull feeling? grin

laugh

Well if you didn't quit our party and join Team Rainbow we would have gotten you that last sentry gun kill!!!

I'll be on late tonight, if at all...my ex's company picnic party and I'll have my kiddos!

Any FM'er xbox guys want to send me a friend request my gamer tag is Major Whoopin and I love playing Black Ops. Used to be a Medal of Honor guy but was so long without a new game I got into CODWAW and MW2 but didn't like the noob tube fest that was MW2 and missed Zombies so went back to WAW.

I was busting a gut laughing that a fishing forum had a thread about a video game with a bunch of older (30+) guys dishing out the kills. That's awesome stuff guys. I thought I was the only 45 year old fishing junkie that likes FPS video games.

SO here's a couple of CODBO observations others may or may not have already made.

I did the first prestige just a few hours after hitting level 50 and I think its my last. The perk challenges are just too hard to achieve. I got used to Scavenger and Warlord pro and I really miss those extra nades and when I get it unlocked the extra arrow in the cross bow.

I also just found out that Semtex won't blow up on you while you cook them. The frags are always blowing up on me but apparently Semtex won't. When I hit that level again I'm going Semtex this time.

Favorite guns.....smaller maps I like the AK74u with grip and steady aim. Larger maps I like the Gallil with Ext Mags, Suppresor and Warlord Pro.

None of the sniper rifles are worth a plug nickle. I could never quick scope and thought that was a lame concept but on certain maps in past COD games sniper rifles were effective 1 shot kills especially with Stopping Power and FMJ. Although I didn't try the classified sniper rifle after buying all the others on my first time up the prestige ladder so maybe its better. I used to like the WA2000 in MW2 but not so much in CODBO. To be a sniper who can survive you have to buy the classified pistol with the full auto attachment. Only way you can really move around and survive on your way to a sniper perch unless you can pick up a fully auto SMG or AR off the ground.

I hate Nuketown. It makes Dome on WAW seem calm. I like Summit, Grid, Firing Range, Hanoi and Havanna.

I mostly play TDM and Headquarters. Certainly willing to play other objective games but non of my current online friends play them.

Shoot me a friend request and an invite, always looking to get into a game with a group of guys that aren't a bunch of pimple faced teens who: sing into the mic or swear every 2nd word while the other word is a racial slur, screams camper into the mic every time they die, steal kills, steal care packages, team kill on Hardcore, or spend half the game looking to try out a glitch. That's like 70% of the gamers I run into in public rooms which is why its so hard to find a group of decent guys to play with regularly.

I'll pass on the kudos to the rest of the team... everyone was smacking them... and quick... Still loved the one...just as I was getting a lock on it...

three smoke trails up simultaniously to the HUEY and BOOM!!! Man that was a quick down.

Go to my player card->file share and check out clip #3. grin