• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

Well you realize that they have to earn a care package first right? wink

Hardline Pro essentially lets the player "reroll" a package in hopes of a more desirable killstreak by double-tapping the action button (X or square) when near the crate.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I totally forgot those things came in a crate.

Yeah I see your point now. I thought it had to be an actual Care Package.

Well, I'm glad I spent the time to get that perk. You know what I'll be doing tonight. LOL

I can that being pretty easy. "OK team go out and collect a couple kills then all meet back in the corner to play some dice with your crates."

I'm going to become everyone's new friend. LOL

Picking up a Wifi Adapter on Friday for 25 bucks in Bloomington. Soon I will be competing with you boys for the highest 0 - death ratio!

Now don't get all excited about trying to take the title.... It was some work you know.... LOL

I don't feel bad in the slightest... If were to get that uptight I would probably want to quit playing..

It was pretty funny seeing that score.

Now whats funnier... since the scores have been posted on FB...and HSO I've gotten more anonymous game invites than I have in the last year....

I wonder.......... wink

Boo at random invites! I get them all the time. NOT from here but when I start smack talking. People love the smack talking...

Oh man last year my roomate at the time and I had a blast playing ps3 one night. wed switch off playing MW2 online. While one was playing the other would talk well YELL into the mic.

Kinda like the Angry Halo guy. WATCH OUT FOR THE SNIPER!

But everyone would ask me to stop yelling. I AM NOT YELLING THIS IS MY NORMAL VOICE!

A little birdie told me that there might be another Catfish dude jumping into the XBox online gaming world, courtesy of Chef’s console above.

Hey PI, there is a wireless adapter on The List for $40, which you could probably get for 30.

Wow Dude! Awesome find Dtro. grin

LOL! WHo is one first and where is second? laugh

PI bought that adapter over a week ago and we have been playing on Livewith you since. wink

Going to game stop tonight. Can turn in my ps3 MW3 and Fallout 3 for 40$ credit plus they have a promo going on right now that if you bring in two games they will give you 10 % more credit towards a purchase. Should be getting black ops tonight.

Oh [PoorWordUsage] I ruined it shack smile

Rat--- going from PS3 to XBox is like going from the NFL to the CFL... or from the Bigs and then being sent down to the Busch League. Enjoy your stay in the minors.. when your ready to play with the big boys again.. Fire up the 3..

Atta Boy DD, you tell em. smile The men will be dominating on 3 during your hiatus. More than welcome to sit at the bar stool again when your done at the kid's table.

Wait till PI sees the competition over here, he might want to sell that 360.

BTW, someone got a smokin deal on that console from Chef. WOW It was like brand new, all the packaging 2 controllers and 3 games. I should have bought the thing.

The other night on Demolition, I went 21 - 89 on Nuketown. I didn't think about it fast enough or I would have went to see if it would register at 100 deaths.

I've got my 8 year old playing Hardcore S & D now. I give it another week and no one will be able to beat us.

Earlier on Crisis he went 6 - 3 with 4 plants and 1 defuse.

It's always fun to tell the other team they lost to an 8 year old.