• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See PI, most of us remember Ice for his lyrics. grin

Even going back to NWA days. Who is this Little John guy??

Remember guys, it's Thurdsay!!

I'll be making a pit stop on the way home for some Joose. LOL

I'll be heading back to MN tomorrow and will be stopping in Fartgo for a copy. Got some catching up to do with you boys.

Anybody playing the zombie matches? Do you have to complete the campaign to unlock them?

We be clubbin'..

LMT,

At least on PS3, Zombie mode is there from the start. I tried it for a match and it was decent. Although I played on a buddies Hardened edition so it was the Zombies Level from WAW.

I'll be heading back to MN tomorrow and will be stopping in Fartgo for a copy. Got some catching up to do with you boys.

Anybody playing the zombie matches? Do you have to complete the campaign to unlock them?

We be clubbin'..

Zombies is unlocked at the start. The level is huge, MANY doors to open. Good luck! Its tricky to get the hang of it.

See PI, most of us remember Ice for his lyrics. grin

Even going back to NWA days. Who is this Little John guy??

Remember guys, it's Thurdsay!!

I'll be making a pit stop on the way home for some Joose. LOL

I remember him for his music as well, NWA days were good. That just made me realize I'm old and you're way older wink

On the Xbox side it seems to be an issue with merging after a fourth person is invited in after the original invites have merged into a match. If one guy invites one or two guys, the merge occurs just fine. It is when they back out and pick up another that those who are added get dropped. I am not sure if a person would invite 3 people and they come in and then if the merge will occur. Have not done this yet.

Well, it seems my kids and I have been playing Xbox live handicapped. I have never had 4 bars even hooked via either-net cable. They have said our system has a lag that their friends systems do not have. I started to take notice early last month when my son had his friends over. His friends complained about this horrible slowish lag. IMO it works better than any other game system I have owner and I never had nothing to compare it to. My boy swears and has been since we moved it downstairs and I hooked up the system with a 10+ data transfer HDMI cable that we need the component cables back. I just blew it off but had noticed a change but IMO it was an improved in the quality of of what I was seeing. Long story short, it must be the new BO quality and it the huge amount of data going up and down my DSL link and they amount of traffic the engines/servers are seeing, but this game IMO really bit the big one when switching from MW2 over just in playing. After digging into the issues, going into my router, accurate port forwarding (53 tcp/udp, 80 tcp, 88 udp, 3074 tcp/udp), some QoS priority change up, I am actually playing on Xbox live as it was meant to be played. grin

I still think this game is just a map pack upgrade with some feature changes from MW2 and would have hoped the last COD would have blown the rest away as the few have before the previous, but now with the game being played to correct way, I brought my rating from D- up to a B-. grin

Also instead of just clicking past the second menu, I got to the telegraph board with the settings mentioned earlier. It brightened the game up huge so you can see those who can see you across the map & it did tone down the music also. The match intro burst is uncontrolled though and is LOUD. Not a good thing when others are sleeping above as I am climbing to level 20. grin

I want to play Modern Warfare 2 now. I should have no issue getting that nuke, well lol! I still for some strange reason have only 3 bars. I just want to have 4 plus the extra res. 5th so I can crush those who I am playing against for the 20th time in a row on Nuke Town cause it was voted.

Another down side is and was a plus and you will see, the voting for the next map is not a wise choice on the added options list. Try this. Watch for a lobby break where no one is voting. Right at 5 or less seconds left click and option. Your one vote just decided the map. Not the issue. The issue is when you have a controlling party that wants to play Nuke Town all night. smirk As long as they stay in and you or your party stays in, you are playing Nuke Town no matter what the other 70-60% wants (10-20% non voters). Backed out of 3 matches in a row only to get into a new match and guess what? They wanted to play Nuke Town. This was a little after midnight though. I can see the down(er) side coming also, once they get sick of Nuke Town and you prefer the small map, well the clans rule something already! wink

Will try to get on tonight. Good playing with ya LFC. Good lobby chatin' with Leech and Dtro. laugh 100 Miles and still Runnin' but got to level 20 twin twin last night. wink

Zombies is unlocked at the start. The level is huge, MANY doors to open. Good luck! Its tricky to get the hang of it.

The zombies on BO mimics the map pack upgrades to WaW. Much bigger with more options. My favorite is still the original level on WaW.

Almost time to turn my subwoofer off.... the heartbeat when your injured reverberates through the house.. bud da bud da bud da bud da bud da bud da bud da bud da bud da bud da

and Rory spends more time injured and close to dying than I ever imagined... I don't seem to notice when I'm playing. whistle

I have yet to ask the Mrs.... I think I'll wait till she mentions it.... I know I hear it when I go up stairs.... (chuckle)

I finally noticed last night there wasn't as many UAV's or Spy planes flying around so I took off ghost and used marathon and lightweight. I am already back in love with this game.

I feel as now the game play is up to par with mw2. To me the game seemed so slow not being able to sprint for longer periods of time. I am sad that the marathon isn't continuous but I can see how people complained about it. I have my controller sensitivity dialed in as well. I started using dual wielding weapons, and so far the revolvers are my favorite. I ran around with the famas which is a great gun in my opinion with the revolvers and cleaned house!

Almost got some dogs last night, I got jipped on a knife frown

Messed around and got a triple double.

Oh yeah, great song!!!

I had some problem joining games yesterday, some server errors, and some lagging. They should get it worked out soon.

Anybody use the shotguns with any success? I tried using them in close quarters yesterday (Summit) and got smoked, even with the unlocked one. They have a tiny range.

How does the 2 player multiplayer online (same console) get setup? I don't see an option for it and would like some friends give it a go who have never played before. ( I was bummed they couldn't do it on MW2)

How does the 2 player multiplayer online (same console) get setup? I don't see an option for it and would like some friends give it a go who have never played before. ( I was bummed they couldn't do it on MW2)

When you go on playstation network you should see a split screen option somewhere on the screen. Lawnie will chime in as him and his son jack do this.

I take it leech was on "You Can't Do That" patrol last night. grin

Gosh it is a hit or miss with this merging. Kind of takes the fun out of it because of the wait when searching for a match (2-5 minutes and under a million on-line last night) just to find out the last players you have added got cut and it's back to square one again.

Poker Humor? Tilt?

Tilt: Pinball>Slot Machine>World Series of Poker>Michael "The Mouth" Matusow=Good Humor

I am still working on this connection thing and setup & configed my TV for the first time to actually go into Game Mode and plugged my HDMI in the #4 slut which is the Game Mode port. I have been in Game Mode but never actually had the TV in Game Mode. Good lord. What ever to tightening down two little screws on the RF unit and your biggest decision was do you want it set to channel 3 or 4.

All i can say is holy sweet mother of @!#%@ #%$%!1 %%@*(@ chopper gunner is incredible!

I got the dogs in a tdm earlier yesterday, they don't compare to chopper gunner in the slightest. Plus, takes you 11 kills to get the dogs and only 9 for the gunner, you can bet your sweet joose that I switched that out!

I can see this as one of the first things they nerf, unfortunately frown.