• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Finished the wife's new ride...

huntingislife

Originally Posted By: leech~~
Well you did do a nice job on her. But try reselling that sonob%$#! shocked

I have another set of yellow plastic for that!

Good plan! Lol Now all she needs is some new pink graphics for her helmet! wink

Wow Pink! Don't show my wife or else we'll have a baby blue wheeler!! smile

What tires do you have on there?

Polaris went to painted plastic instead of colored. I don't know if that's a good idea or not. I go thru the sticks and brush and if it get's scratched it's still blue.

[

Polaris went to painted plastic instead of colored.

It's about time!! Hopefully for you polaris riders, they changed their camo colored wheelers! Gotta love how the polaris camoflauge would turn pink!! Then again instead of buying pink plastic for a wheeler, just buy a camo popo and let it sit in the sun for a week or two! wink I would be able to handle getting beat in a race against an 800 canned ham, but adding pink plastic just rubs it in more!! Kewl looking machine though!!

[

Polaris went to painted plastic instead of colored.

It's about time!! Hopefully for you polaris riders, they changed their camo colored wheelers! Gotta love how the polaris camoflauge would turn pink!! Then again instead of buying pink plastic for a wheeler, just buy a camo popo and let it sit in the sun for a week or two! wink I would be able to handle getting beat in a race against an 800 canned ham, but adding pink plastic just rubs it in more!! Kewl looking machine though!!

Hey Pols aren't pink! frown It's called Urban Camo! laugh

What did you paint it with? I would really like to paint my blue Grizzly black but Im worried it wont last very long.

I just used the paint made for plastics along with an adhesion promoter. LOTS of prep work. I tried scratching it off in a hidden area and I couldnt, so hopefully it holds up. I can always touch it up as needed.

Gosh durn it, I just hopped on the bike to ride over the the Sheriff's Dept to get a burning permit and apply for a permit to purchase and low and behold, there was a Polaris in someone's yard with the pink urban camo. grin

There were a few other machines there for sale also, but didn't have time to look.

Gosh durn it, I just hopped on the bike to ride over the the Sheriff's Dept to get a burning permit and apply for a permit to purchase and low and behold, there was a Polaris in someone's yard with the pink urban camo. grin

There were a few other machines there for sale also, but didn't have time to look.

I think it's some kind of plot by a female designer at polaris to slowy make us all more sensative over time! cry

before

pop1.jpg

after

popo2.jpg

I've seen wayyyy worse popo's that turn pink but this is just one example!

I can't tell in you pictures there to small. But I did see a pink camo Sportsman today for sell. But they look more purple than pink to me.