• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lund dealer St Cloud/Brainard area?

mnhunter2

I wanted the glass lund and Staples didn't sell them so I went to Hoots in Perham. Nice guys, and the service manager was good to work with for rigging the boat. but now (year later) i'm trying to get some warranty work and they aren't being responsive.

Placed an order for a 2010 Lund Explorer 1725 SS in black with vinyl floor. All the gadgets too. 115hp Mercuray 4 stroke. Minnkota Terrova 80lbs thrust with iPilot. Humminbird 988c with side imaging for console, and Humminbird 788c for bow linked by interlink. Custom cover, swim platform. Upgraded seats to air ride and pro seats. Shorlandr trailer with swing tongue. Gonna be a sweet looking ride. Pocketbook hurts, but gonna enjoy it for the next ten years at least.

Staples Sports seem fair and lowest price b/w Rapid Marine, Nelson Marine. They are the same distance as Rapid Marine for me, so I just went with them. Family business and all, you get to deal with the two owners which is nice.

Yes Carpenter, the owners are like regular people, not someone who is pitching a sale. They seem willing and patient to answer your questions. They know if you are interested enough you will buy. They did mention they will take us out on a local lake and show us how to use the boat, which for us would be great being this is much more complex then a 14 ft tiller alum boat we currently have!