• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

AX MEN

I would have to agree with other posts about the show going down hill. The first season was the best when it was all the logging crews, Browning, Pihl, Gustafson, Stump Branch(Melvin's Company). The second season was decent, S&S added a bit of a slap stick element (I laughed so hard when the boat trailer came off the 4-Runner). I miss seeing Dewayne on Pihl's crew. I have just about quit watching this season.

The History Channel has forums on the show. A lot of posts critizing Gabe... probably rightfully so. His mode of operation leaves a lot to be desired.

you gotta think they would have thought about that stuff though, there has to be some reason they dont try different things beside just jumping in and looking

I don't know that I would give S&S that much credit. The big guy with the dark hair that owns the company seems smart enough that he MIGHT have thought about it, but ya never know.

After watching American Loggers on Discovery last night, I now defintely prefer that to Ax Men anymore, though I still watch both. Theyse Maine guys treat their people with respect and don't chew thier hind end unless absolutely necessary.

But boy, are they hard to understand with that Frenchy accent.

DD

You have to like Bo the truck driver and his sister Joy on Swamp Loggers. Any American who needs subtitles on the screen is good for a laugh.

DD

You nailed it! Those bayou boys make for an entertaining show.