• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cindy REALLY needs your help!!!

Dan97

Dan & Cindy,

Keep believing, miracles can and do happen. My wife and I will be praying that the blood of Jesus heal your cancer.

God Bless,
Jim & Amy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Dan & Cindy,
the offer still stands. I would be honored to set up a little retreat for you at a Northern, MN Resort.

Remember to smile and laugh when you can.

You're both still in all of our prayers.

God Bles you both.

Dan and Cindy,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Keep thinking good thoughts and remember you have a lot of new "family" members thinking of you.

Latz

Ditto the other posts. I thought about the two of you many times in the shack this winter. Will contiue to do the same on the water...Bill Turck St Cloud

Eyes on Christ! If He is'nt who He says He is, no-one has any hope what so ever. Never loose hope! We're Praying for you both.

Dan & Cindy.

I have prayed for your recovery.

When times get tough for me, I think about a scene from one of my favorite movies. Clint Eastwood in "The Outlaw Josey Wales". It's the part when they are bunkering down for a desperate fight that seems daunting. Four of them are up against the world and Josey gives it to them strait.

"You gotta be MEAN. PlUM MAD DOG MEAN. For if you lose your head, you neither win nor live. Thats the way it is".

They made it.

This has gotten me through many surgeries in my day.

dan and cindy,

i am very sorry to hear about whats going on,
My wife lost her mother 2 years ago due to cancer..
i know what you two are going through..
when she was first told she had cancer, the doctor told her she had about 6 months to live..
7 years later the cancer got the better of her and took her life..

the best i can tell you is, is to live life day by day.
dont underestimate god,and dont take what the doc says is the bottom line..

god bless the both of you,
you are in my wife, son,and i's toughts and prayers...

if you need anything, im sure people in this forum will try to do whatever they can to help.. I know my family and I will...
Dont be affraid to ask..

With hope and prayers,
Beaverlakeman

Dan and Cindy- I have a close friend fighting cancer right now too. The best advice I can give you is live life day-by-day and lay it in the hands of the LORD! Stay strong TOGETHER and remember to smell the roses. Now that it is nice outside, get outside and enjoy the weather. A little fresh air is good for the both of you.

My families thoughts and prayers are with you.

God Bless

Woodman

Dan and Cindy,
I have an aunt and uncle and a grandfater all fighting cancer right now. My uncle and grandfather are not going to win their battle unfortunatly, but my aunt is determined that she will.
Fight the good fight, pray a lot, and cherish each and every second that you have together.
Take care of each other and tell each other every day how much you love each other.
You will be in our prayers every day.
Jeremy and Becky
Mankato

Dan and Cindy Iam the new guy on the block and me and my familys thoughts and prayers are with you been threw it twice and please believe things can change for the good. Hope this happens for you.
Good luck and god bless DDawg

Just letting you know that you are still being prayed for and thought about. It's obvious that many of the forum group here are sticking with you through this. We'll keep asking for the miracle of healing for you. Believe in Him and it will be done.
Keep your faith and may God bless you both.

jacheesehead

Howdy All...

Just a quick note to update you in Cindy's condition...

Although she has had only one of the HUGE chemo treatments, she seems to be taking it very well. Very little nausea and we have yet to see the loss of hair. To be of the safe side, we have two FM hats ready if that happens.

We had a GREAT weekend. No fishing, but we managed to get a bunch of her flower beds planted. She just loves her flowers so that was a MUST!!.

Other than that, not much going on. We're taking it day by day and enjoying every second together.

Thanks again, from the both of us, for the continued support and prayers.

Dan & Cindy

------------------
[email protected]

Thanks for the update, Dan.

Time spent in the flower bed is always time well spent. A beautiful flower is really something to behold......

Still praying.......always thinking of you two.

Dan & Cindy;
Glad to hear some good news!!! There is something about digging around in fertile soil that is good for the soul. It is very relaxing and peaceful.
Thanxs for the update, have fun and enjoy each other!! -nunzio

I am happy to hear the great news! If Cindy has any advice on growing rose bushes, I sure would be glad to hear it! My thumb isn't very green. Anyway....my prayers are still with you. Keep the faith.

Mike