• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cindy REALLY needs your help!!!

Dan97

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan and Cindy,

The energy from this forum is testiment to the morals and strength of the FM membership.

I can't imagine the emotional stress this situation is creating for your family.

It is darkest of times that require hope. It is wonderful to think that the people of this forum have given a part of themselves to propagate hope in this time of need for your family. It makes me proud to be a part of this organization.

Please let me know if there is anything at all that I can do as an individual to help. My wife, my 4 year old daughter Jamie, my 2 year old daughter Alex, and I will keep you in our thoughts.

------------------
John K., a.k.a. wastewaterguru
Prior Lake, Minnesota

Dan and Cindy,

I'll pray that god gives you the strenghth to overcome this very difficult situation. We are all praying and pulling for you both!

God Bless

You guys are still in our thoughts and prayers! It is an amazing thing prayer, so often miracles can and do happen. My family will be praying even harder for you family.

On a different note, what if we had a benefit FishingMN fishig tournament to raise funds for Dan and Cindy? Just a thought.

Cory Frantzick

Dan & Cindy,
Keep the faith!
Our prayers continue!

------------------
Good Luck & Watch your bobber!
MnSportsman
Proud to be a member in good standing, of the
"Church of the Divine Wilderness"!
;)

Sorry to hear that the latest news isn't what we have all been praying to hear. Can't imagine what you are going through. Both you and Cindy continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

Dan and Cindy

Most of us take for granted our passion of the outdoors and sometimes forget what it would be like to not have the marvel of mother nature given to us by god! Cindy is clearly the finest example of what you find perfect in life and your marvel is your love!

Dan, your going to have your fishing partner, wife and friend forever no matter what the outcome. We are all here for you Dan and Cindy.

My hope and love belongs to you!

Sincerely,

Brian J. Collyard

Dan and Cindy...

God helps us find that special someone for very different reasons...I know things may seem desperate right now, but slow down...enjoy each other...let God's light shine on you and give you each the strength and grace to get though these trying times! Dan, during Cindy's greatest times of need, let her "lean" on you to guide her through them, and Dan, always know in "your" times of need you can always lean on all of us, your new extended family. Know too, that this Sunday in church an extra long prayer will be said in both your names! God Bless you both and hang in there!

Ken Owl & family