• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New bow ordered today

bowhunterrj

I went up to my local shop today and ordered a destroyer350 in black. I have shot most of the new bows this year and for me the ds 350 is sweet for a speed bow. Last year I had a 70pd monster great shooter but tough on the shoulder. Now it's waitng time probaly a month before it gets here.

Yep, both of the bows mentioned above are sweet! I'd love either one of them. However, I have a new Maxxis 35 that should show up any day. Can't wait to run some arrows through that baby! I'll try remember to get some pics posted when I get it up and running.

I just got back from the Shot Show in Las Vegas and Bowtech/Savage booth had the new Destroyers and finally got my hands on one. If there wasn't so many people around I would have made a run for the door!!!! j/k But seriously it was lighter in hand than I thought it was and very impressed but the true test is when I can put a few arrows through one at a dealer I'm very impressed with the cams and how they solved the timing issues for having the axles on the outside of the limbs pretty cool to see first hand.

mr

Ordered my second bow for the year on monday. I got accepted to the athens feild staff program. They are suppose to be grat bows. I ordered a 70 pd 28in black-camo. If anyone is in the Alexandria area and would like to shoot one let me know. I also ordered my limb drivers for both bows now I just have to get one more site. If anyone is interested in a 70pd sentinel let me know I might be selling mine. Now it's just a waiting game.