• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Polaris Rzr vs. New Kitchen Floor shootout. The Winner is:

Fishing Junky

Well Boys, here are a few shots of the RZR. Not the best photos, but will get more of outside shots when I get it all together. So far I have installed a Poly hard cab w/glass windshield, cab heat w/defrost, 4000lb Vipor Elite winch, and upgraded tires and rims, hard trunk cover, fender flares,rearview mirror. I still have to install: front and rear bumper gaurds, seat adjusters on both seats, rock sliders on the side like nerf bars, front and rear a-arm gaurds. Things I MAY upgrade on down the road are: 2 inch lift, shocks, and clutch kit. Other than that, that should be enough. Hope you enjoy. Junky......

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

Hehe Fishing Junky . Sweet,sweet rig for sure and my congrats .

So how did the wifey take the new addition or is she getting ready to serve you the DIVORCE papers ? LOL. A good story to fight her off for a bit is to say your just storing it for a friend . LOL That gives you time to think of another one before the server comes knocking .LOL

TD

Hehe Fishing Junky . Sweet,sweet rig for sure and my congrats .

So how did the wifey take the new addition or is she getting ready to serve you the DIVORCE papers ? LOL. A good story to fight her off for a bit is to say your just storing it for a friend . LOL That gives you time to think of another one before the server comes knocking .LOL

TD

Thanks Trapper. LOL. I really am lucky to have a Wife as great as she is. She came from a previous 10 year abusive marraige and didn't have a pot to Pee in. We've been married now for 10 years, and she has things that she never had or dreamed of having. So, it's actually pretty easy to manipulate things like this. Plus, she has a "you only live once" attitude. And I think the main thing is: she thinks it's so d a m n cute. He He He. Junky.....

It took me three tries to find one that is so very much supportive of how I like to live Fishing Junky and better yet has a bigger pot to pee in than I . LOL . She also loves to fish and hunt right alongside me .

I do get the occassional evil eye though over my beer habit . LOL

Enjoy the new RZR . It's real cool .

TD

FJ,

I see a bike on the right of pic #2. Is that yours also?

Nope Lep, that would be my Brother's. It's a low mileage 2003 Honda VTX 1800R. Of coarse he has that tricked out as well. The RZR is in his garage for now. He also bought a RZR at the same time and is trickin' his out also. I have to get pics of his when he is done. He has the green one, and is making it resemble the old WWII jeep. Really cool. Junky.....

It took me three tries to find one that is so very much supportive of how I like to live Fishing Junky and better yet has a bigger pot to pee in than I . LOL . She also loves to fish and hunt right alongside me .

I do get the occassional evil eye though over my beer habit . LOL

Enjoy the new RZR . It's real cool .

TD

Thanks Trap. Your story is ALOT like mine. Seems like we have alot in commen. grin I will enjoy the RZR for sure, and even more when the little lady is sittin' next to me. Junky..

Thanks for the encouragement guys. And ya, I guess woman are from Venus and Men from Mars. I will be putting the rest of my stuff on this weekend and will get some updated pics of the rig. I'll take some of my Brother's too, as his is pretty cool. You can defintitely tell which one is the older guys rig. He He He. Junky.........