• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Southern guys - getting enough snow yet?

BoxMN

went out tonite for a ride and did some ditch banging the ditchs were really fun. was glad to get the sled out. we have around 7+ of snow. the only thing is i broke my IFS arm. way to soon to braking thing.

They said we received 10.5" as of 7am this morn. Another 2" to 4" 2day. The ditch behind my house is straight across with snow! Yesterday that ditch was 6' deep...so you know what that means. Lookin at the farm field behind my house all I see is dirt, no snow. Windy as #@*%!!!!! I also herad Albert Lea received more snow than us.

Hope this helps,

Shane

I am in Waseca and I know we got alot, how much for sure I dont know. But what I do know is it is good and bad. Most ditches are full, but you go from 2-3 feet to 1-2 inches. It is sure alot of fun, but would be better if we got 4-5 inches without the wind to level everything out. Going for a long ride Saturday and i would think by then alot of sleds should have or will be out and the trails should be getting along well!!

Went out today around the area, it was great!!!! The drifts are either hard or soft, and if you get the soft ones they are great, until you fall off or get stuck!!! I put on 87 miles and had a blast!!!! Hope we get a few more inches in the next day or two to cove the few bare spots we have!!! Have fun and be safe out there guys!!!

You guys are answering my question:

With a snowmobile trail running through our Houston County hunting area will it be a problem for our bow hunt this weekend?

Answer:

Yes.

I think I'll bring the sled and let my buddy do all the huntin'. grin

Hey gregg, anthing else come your way in terms of snow? I see some forcasted but not sure how much. I really want to have some for Xmas day, or else it is hard to get to my fishing spot if I have to pull, and can't drive out there. Thanks for any info!