• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

conspiracy theory with Jesse

pinkfloyd4ever

Great! All we need is yet another show questioning and causing more suspicions of the greatest country on earth. I hope there is an Area 51 where the greatest Air Force in the world can keep some secrets from our enemies. And the Aliens that want their ship back!!! grin

My comments above where about yet another conspiracy show like so many others, that we don't need. Not about the Shaky old Governor who being elected should have been investigated as a conspiracy as it was!! laughlaugh

I caught one of his shows this past weekend that featured the HAARP facility in Alaska. I've never heard of the place before this so it was intriguing, not so much the conspiracy aspect of it but moreso the alleged purpose and function of the facility.

Things that make you go, hmmmm?

I caught one of his shows this past weekend that featured the HAARP facility in Alaska. I've never heard of the place before this so it was intriguing, not so much the conspiracy aspect of it but moreso the alleged purpose and function of the facility.

Things that make you go, hmmmm?

That's the only one I caught too, and it was only the last half of the show. Definitely interesting though. Like you said though, didn't seem like a huge conspiracy.

My comments above where about yet another conspiracy show like so many others, that we don't need. Not about the Shaky old Governor who being elected should have been investigated as a conspiracy as it was!! laughlaugh
I see grin I have not seen it but will someone let me know when they go to Lambeua field and do the conspiracy story of the refs fixing games for the pack. grin

How was he for a governor? Never have thought much about it now with al in the congress, just curious? thanks

Just my .02 and not trying to turn it into a Jesse as Governor thread. And at the time I paid more attention to beer and curing hangovers, but for his campaign they were smart, while the other candidates wore suits, out came Jesse in T-shirts and leather jackets. He targeted the first time voters which carried him, and made the 25 and under crown feel that their vote counted which was huge.

Light Rail has been a good thing, for one or two years he ran a surplus in the budget and tax payers got $ back. What may have been sacrificed for it I don't remember so I can't say if that was a good thing or not, but I could still drink beer grin

He got a little paranoid too, accusing media of targeting his family, and stuff. And clearly was not going to get re-elected. Referring a pay per view blew up in his face but much ado about nothing IMO. Crazy and some ignorant statements made in a playboy interview, WOW LOL

I'll give him credit though, he was a navy seal, so he did serve his country and I gotta respect that.

So onto watching the global warming conspiracy now grin