• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Goal for this year

mrklean

I only got out spearing about 4 times last year, the last time sending me to the ER on xmas eve, and no pike all year. I sold both my fish houses and only have my spear house left so its spearing only all year unless i go with a buddy who has a house. My goals are to get my first pike spearing, and to make it out at least once a week. What are your guys goals?

i haven't speared for about 5 years now and am getting back into it for the pure sport that it is. luckily, i didn't get rid of any gear so all that's needed is ambition.

so my main (fairly attainable) goal is to buy a spearing liscense and use it. some others would be to get back to mille lacs and perhaps hit a mainstream fishin tourny.

My short term goal is to stab an eater sized pike and enjoy the great taste of northern pike again. It has been a over 6 months since I last had a nice norhtern pike meal.

My long term goals for this season are.

1) Get out every Saturday morning for at least 6 hrs per day.

2) Fill in a couple Sundays here and there.

3) Go to both Spearing get to gators

4) Get video of me looking and releasing at least one 40+ inch northern pike on Rainy or LOW.

5) Spear ND at least once

6) And one that probably won't happen - Spear Montana