• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Summer fun

Number two is a wonderful image, rich with texture and ambiguity.

I like the water color in the duck images and the reflection is nice as well, both images could be sharpened more aggresively imo. Number one is iconic, I do enjoy the warmth, but you really got have cloud/light drama to make that overly exposed "scene" work, or maybe I just spend too much time in photo forums and have seen that place done a thousand different times in a thousand different ways... smile I think there is great subject matter potential in the last image, maybe just work to simplify the comp...like I think I know what the main subject/idea is supposed to be, but then there's that snowmobile.... smile

Thanks for the comment. I was going for a "different" look in the Split Rock scene because I know that everyone and their brother has pictures of it! I do still enjoy them though, because there seems to be something magical about that place...it still takes me by surprise every time I see it. And about that snowmobile...I know it kills me. I love that picture, but I hate that snowmobile.....