• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Metro LETS Prior Lake Event

I called Mike at MK Fishing on 13 in Prior Lake and he will be open at 5:30. He said he's usually there around 5:15 or so.

Very good service at MK.

If anyone has any questions you can call him direct at 952-447-6096.

[This message has been edited by wastewaterguru (edited 06-02-2003).]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be out there sometime next week, I'll post on when exaclty. Any body catch many pike there? When we fished we didn't have any in the boat, which is unusual for bass lures.

I was out a couple times. Did pretty well last night especially. The bigger bass are easy to find at dusk......too bad the tournament ends at 4 PM.

Paul and I will be out tonight just going over our game plan. I won't be able to get out again between tonight and Sunday. Is anyone else gonna get out tonight???

I'll be out tonight, Friday, Sat, and Sun. I'm not in the Metro event, but if anyone is in need of a partner, i'd be game. Finding bass is not a problem, I think I'll spend a large part of Friday looking for pike, I've been bit off in a couple places looking for bass, so I'll start there. Good luck.

Wastewater, I have tonight reserved with my wife and our little puppy. Not sure about your work schedule on Friday, but I plan on hitting the water by 1:00, if that works for you it would be fun to get out there and share some info.

Tonight is my last day on the water until Sunday. Paul made some kind of deal with his wife so I'll have my tournament partner with me tonight.

One of these days I'm sure we'll see eachother out there. If you and the wife find some honey holes tonight.......give me a call on the cell so I can check it out... grin.gif

I put your number in my cell, if I get into some nice pike spots on Friday i'll give you a "heads-up", all I'll ask in return would be a cold one at captain jack's.
good luck

Yep....From 35 or 13....

Take CR 42 West to County Road 18 (Crest Avenue). Turn Left(South) and proceed until the road turns to the right. Crest Avenue turns into Carriage Lane at this point. The access is on your left just after the bend in the road.

FYI. The other access is also paved but in need of a little repair (a pothole or two as of last week). Both accesses are deep and suitable for any fishing vessel under 20 feet in length.

Let me know if you'd like directions to the South Access.

I'm finally getting out to prefish Prior - I thought there were two public accesses. One that was paved and part of a park, the other not paved. Which one is Sand Point? What is the best route from Co. Rd. 42 to get to the access?

J4eyes,

Sand point is located on the north end of Pior. It is the paved one and is located next to the park. It is a good access, deep enough for larger boats.

From Cty Rd 42 and Highway 13 go west on 42 about 2 miles to the 4 way stop at the top if the hill. Hang a left. The PA is located in a residential neighborhood so don't let that throw you. After hanging a left the PA is located about 2 blocks down on your left hand side.

Pretty sure of these directions but I don't really pay attention to street names...just know how to get there.

I'm sure WWG or someone else can help out with those.

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Paul Waldowski (edited 06-11-2003).]

I just got off the phone with Phil Erno who is the manager at Captain Jacks. He is sending me a copy of their banquet menu with food and drink prices. I will have them available Sunday morning.

As a sidenote....Saturday at the restaurant, they are having a whiffle ball tournament and live band (Sucker Punch).

If anyone needs directions, let me know.

If anyone that has a longer drive wants to crash at my place Saturday night...you're more than welcome. I live about a mile from the boat access.

Looking forward to the first non-river event. LETS Rock.

Good Luck, ya'll! Have a fun, safe time - and I'll see ya'll again at Big Marine or Waconia - whichever comes first.
Go Carpsnaggers Go! Go Carpsnaggers Go!

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
Peace and Fishes