• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hair police

IFallsRon

For starters, Gophers no-talent assistant dope who clowns for the coach who should be replaced, John Hill, needs to wash his hair.

Longtime Gophers TV dope Frank M., has had more coifed horses butt hairs attached to his mellon than any TV mouth ever to speak a word locally.

We've cracked on Darby. Apparently he doesn't get his doo at the same place as Joe Mauer.

So, now we come to Lapanta. I haven't seen a better new moulded hair hat since Nixon's mush was a trick-or-treat mask.

Pretty funny thread. If you're going to wear a hair hat, why is it that they always come halfway down the forehead to almost your eyebrows? Can't they choose one that's a little less extreme?

Frank's hairpiece looks so silly. I keep hoping that someday when they are talking in front of fans, someone pulls that thing right off. Then he can move on with his life. Honestly the Wooger looks so much better completely bald than Frankie M.

Darbs is looking a little better this year. Some product in his hair I see. I seem to remember a post here a few years back of his awful doo.

Oh, and lets not restrict ourselves to head hair. Anyone remember when Kevin Gorg first came on the air, he had tiny little eyebrows? Completely freaked out my wife. Anytime he came on the air she was cringing. They still look like they are plucked, but much less so.

Darby had some nasty hair the first few years he started in front of the camera.

As for wearing a rug, I think it's best to leave them at home on the dining room floor. Gorg's got his act together by just accepting the age thing and rolling with it. Solbes, your right about the eyebrows....they've got this evil thin look to them but that's a whole different thread.