• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What's it worth, Winchester 30-30, mdl 94???

I don't, I actually made a mistake and sold the gun to a buddy that wanted to get into hunting a few years back for only 150.00, and now he needs the money and I want to buy it back. I wish I had never sold it because he knows the gun is worth some $$$

Well Buckcountry, you're talking about a gun that is worth anywhere from $250 in rough condition to maybe $700 in MINT, NRA 100% shape. There are a LOT of them out there and a LOT of them are grossly overpriced.

If you want it pay what your pal wants or do a little research and buy another one, perhaps better. Lots to choose from.

I'm late to the party as usual. But I recently bought a lever rifle and I saw lots, and I mean lots of Win '94 in 30-30 laying around gun shops.

Nice used ones are going $300-375 around the twin cities and places like Ahlmans in Morristown.

I still bought a new marlin '94 in .44 mag and I'm still wondering why I didn't buy a used 30-30.

If your "buddy" is going to hold you over the coals on it. Tell him to keep it, and find yourself another one. Too many laying around to lose sleep over it. Pre-1964 models do bring a premium price over later models though.