• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tonight!

machohorn

If you could get a stale bag of chips for Jackson i'd say your doing well.

agreed. There's no way you're getting a 4th rounder from someone. {Poor Wordage}

Exactly which team do you think has a butthair's interest in Tjax?

He couldn't hold tyler thigpens clipboard.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!! Wow, thats all we've seen is a bad preseason game from Jackson and a good one from Sage? What rock have you been hiding under for the last 3 years. I see you bring up the game against Indy, funny how you never bring up the 4 games he has had where he brought the texans back from 21 to 28 points back. You know where he threw the ball against defenses who knew he was going to throw the ball. Jackson struggles to throw the ball against defenses who think the vikings are in running downs. Give me a break, how can any make the arguement that Jackson should start over Sage is beyond me. I've said it i don't know how many times, you've proved you've never watched Sage play, its clearly obvious. So quit making judgements on someone you've never watched. What we saw from Jackson, whether it was with the starters or 2nd stringers, is it really anything different from what we've seen for 3 years? Someone heading into their 4th year should be able to show something more than the occasional glimpse. This guy isnt an NFL QB.

What more do I need to see from a scab QB that has been bounced from the skins, dolphins and the texans, other eh hem NFL coaches/scouts must not thought much of your boy Sage either.

If you had seen Sage play at all you would have agreed that your "scab" QB is better than Jackson. If you had followed him at all you would know that a year ago a few teams threw 3rd round picks at the Texans for Sage but the Texans demanded a 2nd rounder. Only after Schaubs stellar season last year did the demand go down. Again, quit making judgements on a QB you know nothing about.

I'm just waiting to see if your finally going admit you've been judging Sage without ever watching the guy play. You don't seem to be saying otherwise so i guess thats proof enough. You seem to lose sight of the fact that on any other team in the NFL Jackson wouldnt even be considered for a starting job, so quit treating him like he is anything but a 4th year guy who just doesnt "get it". No one is saying Sage is a top notch QB, just that its clear he is a better option than Jackson. What does Sage being a career backup mean in relation to Jackson? Nothing!! The reason being Jackson will be lucky to be considered that in 4 years. Its all moot anyway because soon Jackson will be traded for a gatorade cooler or a kicking net.

It would be nice if we could trade T-Jack and a pick for an experienced right tackle. Doesn't need to be a pro-bowler...just someone who is reliable and not a rookie or named Cook. Look for one more move to solidify this spot and protect Favre.