• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pres 10 cheat

unlimited ammo cheat

God cheat

see through wall cheat

machine gun fire for the rpg cheat

mile high jump cheat

Just a few that are on x-box, not to mention the modded out box's

x-box bought the rights to the map pack to try and win customers.

I downloaded the stimulus package tonight. It sure was different playing maps that you are not familiar with, it seemed like everywhere I turned I was getting sniped. I really liked Salvage and Overgrown but I hated bailout because it was alot of close quarters combat. I played free-for-all and it seemed like every other game was a new map. I know all of the PS3 guys think us XBOX guys are the guinea pigs for the new maps but everything went smooth. Hopefully we can get a bunch of guys on tomorrow night and play some TDM on the new maps!

My new favorite thing is to talk to my imaginary friend and let him know where to 'meet me'. Sometimes I even lay down a tactical insertion to add to the realism. The boost hunters come out of the wood work and I lay there and pick them off as they charge the position. Pretty funny.

My new favorite thing is to talk to my imaginary friend and let him know where to 'meet me'. Sometimes I even lay down a tactical insertion to add to the realism. The boost hunters come out of the wood work and I lay there and pick them off as they charge the position. Pretty funny.

Ha ha! you are talking in the pre-game lobby correct? When the other team is listening and maybe you change your voice to sound like two people talking? Then end with one of the voices saying "its not a good idea to give away our plan". grin

I have started noticing people doing this more, hoping people listen and follow up on it. grin

The other one I have found pretty good is while playing Domination, just blow past the other teams flag enough to get their commentator to say "we are loosing Alfa". Then back off in a corner and pluck away as they run into knife the enemy on the ground. grin

Good times last night. Leech's mother got slammed pretty hard during one match & I found when a sarcastic question is asked during the pre-game lobby, a drawn-out explaining of what a Care Package is can set some off on your own team. grin

Alfa?

Commentator?

oh your killing me here man grin

Also the using 2 voices tactic won't work with your above average intelligence player. They will recognize that the same player is talking by seeing the clearly displayed icon on the screen laughgrinlaugh

Same with the Domination deal, the flag flashes when the opposing team is in it, so if you go running in gangbusters without the flag flashing, well then you deserve to die. smile

Quote:
Same with the Domination deal, the flag flashes when the opposing team is in it, so if you go running in gangbusters without the flag flashing, well then you deserve to die.

That does still work though. grin I think people just hear the flag is being taken and start running or figure there are defiantly enemies in that area trying to over take that flag. wink

I meant that area were you get away with stuff like that. grin Is that the pre-game lobby were the whole team is loading to the next map? I said I have noticed it more. Never said I buy into it though grin

Sorry I sound soooo geek Dtro lol~ Ahhh? confused But Wait! Hark! What was that I read once apon a time when Team Death Match had the level 70 Dtro running and gunning late nights with a Tack-Driver grin

I was checking out all the “elevators” on YouTube last night. Geez they are everywhere. Don’t be surprised to see people shooting you from the clouds, or if you come across a guy looking like he’s trying to climb a wall he’s more than likely trying to get in the elevator.

It seems like I keep finding my “new favorite weapon”, but it’s a tossup between the M16 and the ACR. Pair either one of them with the ACOG and you can make some pretty good shots.

Jordyn those are great streaks with a sniper! I guess I will have to give sniping a try. I would think sniping would be a huge advantage on any hardcore match that doesn’t have a killcam. Match it with coldblooded and a silencer and your probably set.

Does HQ pro have a killcam?

The above is just quick search lol! Like I said, I have everything I have learned or picked up on thanks to you guys. laugh

Unfortunately I started late in the game and I am still in the honeymoon period grin Bare with me. It was reading all the silly posted stuff from adults in this thread that got me to pick up the Xbox controller and I will admit I have not set it back down. No matter how horrible I may play. laugh

Ya HOTSHOT was CF's son Leech, not mine lol!

I am disappointed none of use knew about the Wildcat modded controller. grin I am equally disappointed that none of us took on the Cage Match threat from the kid whose mother swabs the decks of that pirate ship. grin That was pretty impressive when that rookie Game Stop employee said he could take all of us on (6 or 7) in a Team Death Match-Cage Match and come out 40/1. He said he would give us the 1. wink

Quote:
The best is when they say "We're losing Charlie!!!" and Shack repeatedly asks: "who's Charlie?, we better back out and pick him up again."

That does not even make sense grin.

What I say when the common-ta-tor (LOL) says "We've Lost Charlie" is "We need to find Charlie". wink

That double XP last weekend really came in handy with blazing through my 40's on my first Prestige. Even playing just a few hours on Sunday I was able to blow through the 50's and I am officially at 60 now (I think grin). The double XP and muttering threw guns & perks I have not used (or care to) to at least get the easy challenges completed was worth the deaths I gained to my stats (I am at the bottom of the list any-whoo) in exchange for the points piled up wink . One thing I have learned to use is the Last Stand perk. I never like it before, but gave it a run round last weekend. The double XP from those kills would add up quick if you got in position to get the guy who killed ya and the ones who followed up. grin If your lucky you could even get up and run away. grin

No more Martyrdom. grin That Martyrdom does come in handy on Domination though. I am a comicazi style player right now, but try to keep a 2 to 1 ration of kills to my death (at least a 1 to 1 and always like more). I go for it and again, and again, and again until I get the position or flag. Martydom was nice for those time when you laid down at the a point to secure it and if a group came in and got you, you could get them lol. I have had at least one or two triple kills with it.

Got crushed last night. Took a nap when I got home and was groggy when I started to finish up some of the actual game and then get on-line with you guys. Was fun though smile . I am sure I will be on tonight again.

My K/D ratio takes a big hit when playing Ground War Domination. Mostly because I’m a team player and the name of the game is flags. I’ll just keep bombarding a certain flag with rockets, frags, and smoke until our team gets it, then move to the next. Don’t even really concentrate on the kills, so I’m getting the snot pounded out of me in the meantime.

2 to 1 huh Shack? grin

I think the highest I’ve seen on my friends list is 1.47 whistle

Sorry. grin I meant per game and not grand total. I also said that I try. grin Before I get Buck Rogers/Buckaroo Banzai crazy and go all out I try to pick off at least 2 kills by means I rather not say. laugh Lets just say they are the easy ways and it is part of the game wink . Or I will slowly move around to plug someone off. It seems to depend were the spawn occurs also. Some times "boom" your dead no matter if you want it or not. grin

Doing this and sticking with it has brought me up to third from last (I think) now than dead last. laugh

Shack....I'm with you about just keep hammering and hammering till you get it. crazy

I'm sure the other team wonders sometimes when they see us working and pounding over and over till we finally get them.

At least it keeps part of they're team occupied.

The thought crossed my mind last night when you and I always seemed to be working the same areas... Usually the hardest ones to take. I know our death counts were off the charts. I even found myself doing the Shack cheer.... "Come On Martyrdom"!!!!! In hopes it would clear a couple guys for the next suicide run!

Salvage sucked.

I guess I'll have to get on with you guys in the next couple nights. Just have been busy with the kids and the like. Just ordered Borderlands for the PS3 so between that, GOW3 and COD I will have to ration my game playing out. But Thurs. will always be my Xbox night.........at least until fishing smile

commentator to say "we are loosing Alfa".

I am a comicazi style player right now

Gotta love shack! !

I'm a PS3 guy and wish I had an Xbox for a night just to get online and play with you guys. Sounds like you guys have a great time. I haven't experienced anyone saying "who's charlie" or "we gotta find charlie" but I might have to borrow that one cuz that's just plain funny.