• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

a fat cowardly teabagger

HAHAH!!! LMAO! That's just dirty man, I went home for lunch and popped a few bad guys, that made me feel better, now I can make it through the day. I'll be on tonight, hope to meet up with you guys.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started to come around after you guys left. Larry and I played a couple and I started to pulling things together. Man it takes some "taking" to warm backup-to speed on this game everyday. Plus, I did not know this again mad. After you guys signed off and Larry & I started our own party, I realized I had gone at least 3-4 matches with my mic. off again. smirk I feel like such a fool when that happens. grin

We did get crushed a couple times last night lol! Spawn-die-Spawn-die-Spawn-die right in a row. I think Taxi Driver jinxed us lol! laugh I got a kick out of Andy and the Micro Soft Points come back (I think it had to do something with a purchased title?). I really have no clue what it was about, but it sure was funny. grin

Yeah that guy had a funky emblem, something I've never seen and he obviously didn't earn it, hence the comeback. He wasn't that good.

I was tired as hell and really I think I'm better after a couple of coldies wink. Last week I was tearing it up. I think I'll have to "warm" my self up before I play again tomorrow night.

Yea Shack you were funny about the mic thing.... Once you guys ended up bailing Shack and I started to lead the group... not that our numbers were that impressive... but they were better than anyone else.

I think we were lagging pretty bad on the crappy games before every one left. I wanted to jump out and pick up Johnson when he got on.... but we had talked so much smack... we had to ride out the Arse whoopeing we got.

Oh yeah, tonight is the night.

I think I forgot how to play...

Let's see, hit A to switch weapon....pull left trigger on moving body, pull right trigger, see rocket flare, hear big boom, +100

or see +200, then slam "Buzz Kill" or "First Blood" grin

Yes, made it to level 70 last night blush I have to admit, that AK is pretty sweet. Reading the specs I was not impressed, but you can unload some good rounds before a mag change is need. I am getting every so close to a Nuke Kill streak grin I get to the 15 mark and can not plow threw without getting snipped or caught with pants down.

Also feel in love with the FAL last night. Been putting off using it because of the single round deal, but the accuracy is very good.

I will be on tonight also!

what i found out that really affective to get the nuke is dont try to hard also kill streaks 7 kills= harrier strike then go hide till harrier is done.11 kills= chopper gunner. then boom nuke time.i know alot of ppl use these kill streaks try it out.

grin

Also feel in love with the FAL last night. Been putting off using it because of the single round deal, but the accuracy is very good.

The FAL is a sweet weapon.... It was one of my Favs when I first started playing. It got enough power that it make it worth it if you have a quick trigger finger.

I fell in love with the vector, sweet little gun. The FAL is cool too, I'd should use it more. Once you hit the 40's leveling up really slows down unless you switch weapons and restart the learning curve with a different weapon.

If you really want a nuke this if what Ive found to work pretty well, its quite noobish though and you'll get lots of nerd rage aimed your way.

Put your killstreaks at harrier-CG(or AC if youre good with it)-nuke.

The first class you start the game with should be

Primary- AK or scar w/ m203

secondary- OMA

equipment- claymores and smoke

Perk1- one man army (even better if you have pro version)

perk2- Danger close (pro version is very important to have here)

perk3- Ninja pro

My second class is...

Primary- Ak w/silencer

Secondary- OMA pro

equipment- claymores and smoke

perk1- OMA

perk2- hardline

perk3- ninja

If you run low on ammo you can use OMA to switch to the same class youre using to refill all your inventory, so essentially you have unlimited ammo, tubes, claymore. Once you hit 5 kills use one man army to switch to your hardline class. One more kill gets you your harrier stay with your hardline class for 3 more kills till you get your 11(10) killstreak. Switch back to Danger close class with OMA if you have the pro version of Danger close (more airsupport damage) if not you could stay with your hardline class. Hide well and hop into your killstreak, go to town and hope you dont get shot down. If you dont get it with your killstreak hang low and try and get the last few...

I just did not have any luck with getting even a 4 kill streak until about two weeks ago or so. I never could rely on them to happen for me. I was sniping a lot though. Heck I do not even think I had unlocked or checked a kill streak box till somewhere around level 20 tell I figured it out. laugh

Ya, you do have to have it unlocked and set to one of your 3 kill streaks. I unlocked the nuke and set it up last week. Everything up to the 11 kill streak(s) I have been able to deploy because of a kill streak. Things above (minus a nuke) I have used in a care-package. The only one "I" have had any luck with getting some major kills with is the AC130. So now I have my care-package checked, AC130, and just in case I have my nuke set also. The pave low, attack Heli, even the stealth bomber (for me) just has not produces more than 2-3 kills. Either people must know it is coming, they get shot down, or the map is not the best for that kill streak I guess (even when you see the little red dots popping left & right).

I know it is different strokes for different folks, but I have been making major multi-kills with that Javelin. grin I think I am over a 100 kills already since unlocking it earlier this week. Last night I was getting first blood and final kill cam with the thing. grin Nothing like seeing that missile coming down right in the middle of a crowd on kill cam. grin Plus during kill cam (for them before the respawn) the Javelin missile view does not let on where you launched it from, even though most times it is accross the map and you are long gone. During the match I have said "triple kill Javelin" and people say they hate that launcher because it is so hard to lock on to what you want. It is hard at first, but after using it you figure how to get it over your shoulder quick and get the cross-hairs on your area "you want" without the missile going beyond or before the target. Just like much of this game, its all in knowing where the spawn is taking place on the other end of the map, the time it takes to get to the path/area that you can get-to/sight-in to quick to lock on, wait for the lock-on ding and hope at least one enemy is walking into sudden doom. wink

I hear ya though Dtro. In the next week or so if the reality of the nuke is not possible, I am just wasting a one of my lower kill streaks on the nuke.

TurnUpThe Fishing,

The One Man Army perk is cool, especially since I unlocked Pro (much quicker). I am starting to get better at getting to my mid range kill streaks. Unfortunately most times I get killed getting to a friendly place to deploy my kill streak(s) or cannot resist the urge when pinging off guys left & right is going so well, then I am back to zero grin. I have just started to do more deploying right in the middle of the action and even my care package call ins ( just do not want to get shot during those 4-5 seconds after the smoke grenade is thrown).

So you keep your killstreak alive when switching classes in OMA? Wow, yeah that makes sense then to switch up to a class with Hardline and Danger Close right before calling for air support.

That seems like a bad design.

Guess I should try and use that a little more.