• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: tsande00
Last night I found myself arguing with two 12 year olds...I wasn't sure what was worse:

I'll tell you what's worse.. having a 12 year old join your private match and beat the snot out of everyone grin

had fun last night.

YOu have to admit it was pretty funny when he told us his dad sucks at the game so bad that he won't let his 12 year old prestige.

Last night was a blast... to many margaritas and I was Blabbin as bad as that one Barney that we invited in. crazy I think Leech really took a shine to that guy..

Quote: "Whered you find this one..... " LOL grin

It was fun last night, I hate my internet though....about 10 oclock every night my connection goes in the red and I lag....need to find the solution to that one. And yes, we do have the computers turned off and I even unplugged the PS3...oh well this spring when they convert to 1Meg hopefully all is good.

Last night was a blast... to many margaritas and I was Blabbin as bad as that one Barney that we invited in. crazy I think Leech really took a shine to that guy..

Quote: "Whered you find this one..... " LOL grin

Yep after a couple of coldies I was having too much fun with that kid. Lol, he was something else though!!! laugh

Yeah that was fun!

I’ll cherish that 30/7 on Rust for a while laugh

I also think there is something not normal with your connection JP. It sure seems like when we back out to pick you up, and then try to jump back in we have all kinds of technical issues. Not sure if it’s related or not.

Last night I found myself arguing with two 12 year olds...I wasn't sure what was worse:

The fact that I was cursing out 2 children, or the fact that they were letting one another kill the other to get the 25 kill streak for the nuke. [PoorWordUsage] me off too because I was actually having a good round. Was 18-4 with a fresh Pavelow when they let the nuke rip.

I've run into a couple other kids doing that. Once I figured out what they were doing I set up on them and tore them apart.

Yeah that was fun!

I’ll cherish that 30/7 on Rust for a while laugh

Isn't that the truth.

My best is a 30/9 on Rust.... with the same set up...

I get so giddy (thinking and hearing everyone's exclamation) when I can call in Harrier's and Pavelow's one right after the other... and watching the points pop up over and over and over...

Almost as good of feeling as baggin a monster fish... cool

Mr. Jimmy Buffet and his margarita's last night... LMAO!!!

How about what he wanted to do to that annoying dude from Florida!!! LOL!!

HA HA I almost forgot about that one.

Ya have to admit Mr. Florida was a pretty good sport for some of the Smach we were dishin. I might invite him back next thursday.... Yes I did friend him, LOL. shocked

Last night was fun, I am still laughing at the yappy florida kid and his obsession with the throwing knife and martydom!

And he didn't have any problem telling everyone else how good he thought he was.

Originally Posted By: Captain Fireman
WOW, what did I miss?

Sound like you guys had fun last night.

Dude while you were out somewhere working we were having fun.... Thursday night showdown coming again tomorrow!!!!

Sweet... Looking forward to it again...

I happen to chat with our Florida Friend from last week. He will undoubtedly try to join up with us. All I can say is he is the oldest sounding 12 year old I've ever heard. I started cracking up when he told me EA wouldn't let him log on to another game due to age restrictions.

Lets see how many we get lined up for the showdown..

I'll probably have to have a few warm-up matches tonight laugh

By the way, if anyone hasn't noticed. The newest faddest thing to do, it take turns with a buddy using tactical insertion and let each other get 25 kills for a nuke. I ran into it twice last night.

Not sure how they pulled it off on the small maps, but they were able to find a hiding spot I guess and not get killed.