Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim Almquist

More from the deck

13 posts in this topic

The last two are nice. The BG is great... maybe a bit too centered though for my tastes.

The last two are nice. The BG is great... maybe a bit too centered though for my tastes.

Buzz

How would you place the Chickadee ? These were cropped so there is room for movement but not a lot of room or else the feeder will be in the shot.

wowwweeeeeeeee!! great images again Jim!!!

Sue

Sue there are quite a few good shooters who post on here and there are some who have been published. They are very good at helping with any and all questions and are the ones that inspired me to get a DSLR.

Originally Posted By: panthrcat
wowwweeeeeeeee!! great images again Jim!!!

Sue

Sue there are quite a few good shooters who post on here and there are some who have been published. They are very good at helping with any and all questions and are the ones that inspired me to get a DSLR.

no kiddin? well I think I'll have to jump in with both feet and start posting pics and asking questions then!!

thanks!

Sue if you would like I could take pics of my deck and what the back ground looks like so you could get a idea what it took to get the shots. The biggest single thing that has improved my shooting is the tripod. The second would be learning how to PP my shots.

Sue if you would like I could take pics of my deck and what the back ground looks like so you could get a idea what it took to get the shots. The biggest single thing that has improved my shooting is the tripod. The second would be learning how to PP my shots.

that would be very generous of you Sir. I would appreciate that! I have a good tripod, but don't use it for bird photography, as I am not set up with a "blind" of sorts yet.. I have been goofing around with pp with images for a bit,, so that's been entertaining for me.

boy you weren't kidding guys 'n gals about this being a helpful, and fun forum!!

wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sue