• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Why Cattin is better than Bassin

DTro

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal favorite reason that cattin is better than bass fishin is I know that a bass anit eaten no 50 lb flathead unlike......

another one would be that cafish have really cool names

Flatheads

Channel

Blue

then on the other side

largemouth bass

smallmouth bass

rockbass

whitebass

stripebass

all the names of the bass end in the same three letters and you cant post that on this site laughlaughgrin

actually they end with the same four letters, but who counting right? hahaha

sorry couldnt resist

As a eye and crappie man I didn't know who Mike Iaconelli was so I had to do a search. This you tub vid made me a fan, it's a must see. I don't know if I could stand sitting in a boat with him all day, but I wish I got that excited to go to work everyday.

I tell you what... I like Iaconelli. Yes I said it.

His show "City Limits Fishing" on Versus is pretty cool. Fishing rivers in the heart of major Cities, oftentimes during very bad frontal/seasonal/tidal conditions... what is there not to like about this?

I wish he came up and did a show on P1 or P2, hook him up with Fisher Dave maybe, could you imagine the smallies that would end up in that boat! Well, could you imagine Ike & FD sharing a boat together? That would be something to see! grin

The problem is if he fished bass on P2 he'd have his limit before he ever put the boat in the water...

another reason cattin is better than Bassin

when a bass guy say his fish is green he's talking color

when a cat guy says his fish is green he's got 15-20 min of fight left before it gets in the boat.

another reason cattin is better than Bassin

when a bass guy say his fish is green he's talking color

when a cat guy says his fish is green he's got 15-20 min of fight left before it gets in the boat.

elwood you've seen the guys that bass fish there just wee little fellows that would be able to handle a truely green flat or big channel. Oh who am I kidding any channel.

My boat won't do 65 mph......but I dare anyone with a lower unit to follow me through the river.

Going 65 across an open lake in the daytime is a little different than running 45 at night through a stump infested river.

Dietz....I used to be a bassfisherman.

Then I came to my senses. I can drive 15 minutes and fish with no wait at the ramp and no other boats on the river and catch 30 pound plus fish....

Or go fish Tonka or Prior and spend an hour at the ramp to launch to go out and fight jet-ski's and hundreds of other boats to catch little fish.

I think I'll shut up now so we don't convert any more bassmen.

I still like to throw the light rods around a lake once in a while......but only when out of the metro.

I like the bass/cat invitational idea. We'll call it.....

The 24 hours of Le-fish.

A true test of endurance.