• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vote for best pike picture!

Random guy

Just outta curiousity, wouldn't it be pretty easy for someone to cheat on this? Just open up a bunch of accounts and vote for themselves?

Not until somebody posts the idea on a open forum.

We are watching all the input very closely. Couple aready got dinged for trying.

If we have a tie we will go into a seven day sudden death overtime. It has become a very close race, to be honest not what I expected. I may have to do this every year.

GRH , check out my HSOforum and pick a date from June (may is booked already)through August to go pike fishing on Upper Red as you are the big winner.

Email me or call with the dates that wilol work for you.

Wow, what a close contest. Great pics everyone. Danielle my wife has been watching this very close, I think she's being spending more time on fishing MN than I Have. She even joined the sight and has been looking at other stuff as well. Thanks again to Jonny P, it was fun. Jonny we'll contact you sometime in the next week.

Thanks

Galen and Danielle

congrats GRH and Danielle. there was a lot of great pics and stories but i picked yours. i guess i fell for the size of the fish and that whole '' he.. hath no wrath like a woman scorned theme''. classic. nice fish you two. cool ... nice gift Johnny wink

Hi all, Sassy, Big fish catching Wife here! First, Thank you to my husband (GRH) for entering my pic and story! I would like to say he exaggerated, but this time his "fish story" was the real deal. Second, thank you to everyone who voted, it was a very close contest and I was in great company with the runner's up. Last, I am very excited to Hunt for the Red October with you Jonny P...you may want to bring that helmet, I can occassionally be a bit unpredictable...just kidding...although the extreme net is a great idea! Thank you Jonny P...I'll bring my "A" game!

At the time of the end of voting (15th at midnight)you where trailing by one vote. The program was susposed to lock the voting board at that time but would not due to other reason beyond my control, so I stayed up and babysat it unil the end. It was very close race.