• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vote for best pike picture!

Random guy

Well the time has come to vote for the best pike picture of 2008/09! Read through the Lets see those pike pics thread and make your vote on who you feel has the best picture and story.

Voting will end March 15th at 12:00 AM. At that time we will know who gets a free day of fishing with Outdoors with Jonny P!

I will once again explain this...

If a memeber does not have a picture present how are we to vote on it?

So at the time of the vote if a picture was not present in a post it does not make for a valid contender. Now a missing picture may be fixed or put back up after the fact but that is not fair to the other contenders. Pictures present within the said thread at the time of vote that was established as the close of pike season 2009 are valid entries.

"By the book" is a term I have heard a lot of latley so that is how this will go.

So if a option is not available within the poll it may be due to the fact a valid picture was not present at the time the vote was established.

Chadwick's got the fish and an awesome story to go with it. Thats a very impressive fish Andrew. My biggest fish was in Quetico Provincial Park. It was a pike 40"+. Those wilderness area lakes have some awesome pike.