Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adam schletz

little help

13 posts in this topic

Right now my name is showing up when I write on this site and I would rather have a "nickname" how can I change it, also how do I add pics. Sorry I am new to this site.

I asked one time to I needed a name and was going to lake of the woods never thought I would use this site again so Ichoose what I got. I asked once if there was a way to change it and they said I would have to reregister for a new name

i think, when you sign up you pick your name and when you both signed up you chose your real name instead of a nickname. You might be able to change it in admin areas...?

Well my mame was riverfishinmississippi and they cut me off at riverfishinmiss. If I wasnt so comfortable in my manhood I would have been a bit upset lol.

I don't know how, but i know of at least 2 people that changed their screen names in the past couple months. And they did not reregister because they kept the same number of posts and "rank".

I would use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page. But I believe the only way is re-register.

i just emailed them i used to be browning24 and then i seen someone registered as browning_24,and i didnt want confusion so i just told them i wanted my name,they changed it for me,and i kept my rank and post #'s

Go to "My Stuff" at the top of the page and click on "Profile." Scroll down on that page and you'll see a place for a link to the URL of the pic you want to add.

go to my stuff toward the top of the page,then scroll down to where it says "avatar" then there will be a spot for a URL then you either have to find a pic,or upload one to photobucket and then copy the link and paste in that spot for the URL,hope its not to confusing,maybe somebody could help him out by posting the link that helps with this,i couldnt find it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I've been using paddle tails and twister tail grubs as trailers this summer. I wish more companies made bladed baits, but I've just been buying Z-Mans because of the availability and price. 
    • cool story! I hope you get another crack at it next year!
    • When I had my internet service through the phone company it would go kaflooey every fall.  The guys would come out and clear out the mouse nests in the junction box out front.  The house was built in 65 and the phone line is underground.  One guy spent a lot of time out here and finally concluded that the underground line was shot and it would require mega screwing around to replace it.  He then came into the house and said that the phone lines run throughout the house were also shot and would have to be redone.  I switched to getting service from the cable company rather than having to spend so much to get things squared away.
    • Exactly! I love how people claim a candidate they have been backing won. As if there is any objective value in their opinion. Like I said before, the bar for POTUS is so low right now the best argument either side has is "your candidate is worse"
    • I agree with Mike#1
    • The polls are deceiving. The cattle, if they actually vote, are not the pollster types. Upper white collar, college stus and politely active are. Like my mother and family down in Florida.  Not online pollsters, not on a call list, don't answer phone after 7 because there is work tomorrow. My mother never votes. Good person but that old school soft racism which is never in play except the last year with all the tension going on. Hates Obama and sees Hillary as an extension of him. Point is, there is a possiblity, what I see on personal media, a lot who wouldn't vote, don't take polls, don't participate politically, have a strong side for Trump.  50/50 at best if they'll vote though. To be fair, I see the Bern crowd, huffing and puffing but more to the effect of what a joke trump is and seems a Democrat vote.    
    • We should probably learn to live on this planet before we mess up another one. Luckily our scientist lack the imagination to get us off this rock.
    • I may have missed it, but I don't believe they even discussed The Wall....
    • I was having issues with my ISP service recently same symptoms. I work from home and it kept randomly dropping and just got worse and worse. They sent a tech out and he redid all the cable terminations and also switched out some connection in the cable underground and he said they can go bad over time and I haven't had any issues since. They should be able to measure signal strength and know right away when they are onsite if you have any issues.
  • Our Sponsors