• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Frabill Predator of X2?

JIGGIN'

I have the X2 and love it! I absolutely love it. Those Frabill seats do look comfy tho. I think that it comes down to personal taste. I went with the X2 because I had a friend with one, and they can link! It is fun having them hooked up and having more company! In the end I think you will be happy with either one tho!

If your going to buy the x2 make sure its the on with the black roof. I heard it retains heat a lot better than the old style x2 white roof. I have a frabill so would give you props to buy on of those as I feel like A loner on the ice lots of blue out thier and not enough black come to the dark side you wont be disappointed...

I purchased and X2 last year and don't have many complaints other than I am not a big fan of the white ceiling...I think it keeps heat in just fine but it keeps the house too brite....I also had to get a new tent after last year but they covered it under warranty and see that they beefed up the areas that I had a problem with last year

Don't wait long, the Frabill Predators are in very short supply.

No more available from Frabill for this season so what is in the retailers hands now...is it.

I sold the last ones we could get today, and I ordered all I could find, and even sold the display today as there is no more to be had, or to sell.

Don't wait for a end of the year bargain because there will not be any left to bargain on.

i was in your same shoes a month ago. i was whilling to spend 700 dollars. which one? the x2 or the preditor. after doing some research i went with the preditor. its a 100 dollars cheaper, has better seats, a more durrible sled, the canvas is all black, and i thinks its a bit bigger. with the extra 100 dollars i saved i was able to buy the travel cover and a tow hitch/bar for pulling behind my wheeler. both houses are great houses! whichever house you go with you will be happy

i was in your same shoes a month ago. i was whilling to spend 700 dollars. which one? the x2 or the preditor. after doing some research i went with the preditor. its a 100 dollars cheaper, has better seats, a more durrible sled, the canvas is all black, and i thinks its a bit bigger. with the extra 100 dollars i saved i was able to buy the travel cover and a tow hitch/bar for pulling behind my wheeler. both houses are great houses! whichever house you go with you will be happy

pretty much my exact thoughts. I liked the pole system of the frabill better as well as the seats. When I was checking them out there were two differences. X2 seats moved front to back which is nice, but the frabill has windows you can remove or replace. I also liked the sled better and went with 100 savings and joined the dark side!!!! great upgrade from my little guide!