Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pikemaster101

Honda Genarators

16 posts in this topic

Anyone have a 2000 watt genarator? How do you like it. What is the beat price anyone has ever seen on these and what store was it. Any input on these thing would be great.

Thanks

have one and LOVE IT. you can't beat them. I paid 860 for mine, no tax, shipped to my door. call hayes equipment in oklahoma for a quote. but if you check around, you'll find a comparable price. there isn't alot of difference in price in these things.

I have one and have had really good luck, no complaints. High 800's is as low as I have seen them. Got mine from Besswingers (sp?).

I have 2 2000 Hondas...the only trouble is getting the one back from a buddy that used it at deer hunting time! awsome otherwise!! 865.00 i believe is the lowest i have seen also at beisswingers??

My son has one and we used it during hunting season. Works great, easy to start, extremely quiet, easy on fuel. He bought his at Star West honda in delano. Mid to high 800's

Anyone have the Kipor Sinemaster IG2000 knock off? I've found them a couple hundred bucks cheaper and supposedly made of the same Honda parts.

Sorry, Caleb - I guess I missed the couple Kipor comments in the middle of all the "Rah! Rah! Rah! Go, Honda Go!" cheerleader posts. smile

I know Honda is everyone's favorite, and rightfully so - just looking for any firsthand input on the Kipors.

Not sure if it was a Kipor or not, but was parked right next to a friends house when he fried everything...everything electronic in his house with a knock-off made in China. Rah-rah all those $.

L and M Fleet had them last Sat for 875 with an extra $20 off coupon.

I own 2 Honda Eu2000i's and they are well worth the $$$, definetlt one purchase you'll never regret.

I saw the Honda 2000i at Brainerd Country Sports a short time ago for $849.

I already have one and as said previously they can not be beat.

I saw the Kipor at a camper store and they were over $1000.

I am pretty sure the kipors at $1000 are 3000 watt not 2000.

I found the Kipor 2000 for $650, and yes, it has the same invertor sine technology as the Hondas. I'm actually renting a Honda 2000 tomorrow to test it out and see how they work. I've never owned a generator at all and the one we have a deer camp is ridiculously huge and LOUD (Craftsman I believe).

Looking forward to the test run.

-Blaze