• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Honda Genarators

Pikemaster101

Question

15 answers to this question

have one and LOVE IT. you can't beat them. I paid 860 for mine, no tax, shipped to my door. call hayes equipment in oklahoma for a quote. but if you check around, you'll find a comparable price. there isn't alot of difference in price in these things.

I have 2 2000 Hondas...the only trouble is getting the one back from a buddy that used it at deer hunting time! awsome otherwise!! 865.00 i believe is the lowest i have seen also at beisswingers??

Sorry, Caleb - I guess I missed the couple Kipor comments in the middle of all the "Rah! Rah! Rah! Go, Honda Go!" cheerleader posts. smile

I know Honda is everyone's favorite, and rightfully so - just looking for any firsthand input on the Kipors.

Not sure if it was a Kipor or not, but was parked right next to a friends house when he fried everything...everything electronic in his house with a knock-off made in China. Rah-rah all those $.

I saw the Honda 2000i at Brainerd Country Sports a short time ago for $849.

I already have one and as said previously they can not be beat.

I saw the Kipor at a camper store and they were over $1000.

I found the Kipor 2000 for $650, and yes, it has the same invertor sine technology as the Hondas. I'm actually renting a Honda 2000 tomorrow to test it out and see how they work. I've never owned a generator at all and the one we have a deer camp is ridiculously huge and LOUD (Craftsman I believe).

Looking forward to the test run.

-Blaze