• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Burrrrrrrrrfect Sunrise

The sky wasn't show stopping brillant this morning, however, this scene did catch my eye as I was out and about early.

Just your everyday Burr Bush, yet it makes for a good subject providing the conditions allow it.

IMG_2237-1.png

Yesterday after I left the office, I was treated to a few interesting subjects. First off, I noticed a very large concentration of mallards landing in an un-harvested crop.

IMG_2174-1.png

It is now apparent that my suggestion toward bald eagles hunting ducks and or geese is very reel. This immature baldy was sitting directly next to a flock of mallards. I managed to fire off a few frames at the young eagle when he or she took flight, (apparently he or she was tired of my presence and decided to vacate the area).

IMG_2189-1.png

It was gracious enough to make a direct pass by me if though to say...."get lost, you're invading my space"!

700-1.jpg