Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Catmendo

Burrrrrrrrrfect Sunrise

9 posts in this topic

The sky wasn't show stopping brillant this morning, however, this scene did catch my eye as I was out and about early.

Just your everyday Burr Bush, yet it makes for a good subject providing the conditions allow it.

IMG_2237-1.png

Yesterday after I left the office, I was treated to a few interesting subjects. First off, I noticed a very large concentration of mallards landing in an un-harvested crop.

IMG_2174-1.png

It is now apparent that my suggestion toward bald eagles hunting ducks and or geese is very reel. This immature baldy was sitting directly next to a flock of mallards. I managed to fire off a few frames at the young eagle when he or she took flight, (apparently he or she was tired of my presence and decided to vacate the area).

IMG_2189-1.png

It was gracious enough to make a direct pass by me if though to say...."get lost, you're invading my space"!

700-1.jpg

That first one is spectacular. I love the color!!

Feel free to pm me with the location of those mallards by the way wink

Another beautiful sunrise. It's inspiring how many different viewpoints you guys are finding to present a sunrise.

I love the first one. The sharpness of the burrs really make them stand out against the color.