Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harvey lee

Neighborhood Watch Program (Help protect your shanty) They are in

31 posts in this topic

The decals are in. To order one, follow the directions below.

The cost will be $1.50 plus .50 for shipping for a total of $2.00 per decal. Please include your addrres so I know where to ship them too.

One can send payment too my address below.

Tom Hatlestad

101 West Shamrock Drive

Arlington, MN 55307

If you have any questions, please e-mail this address

leeharvey@frontiernet.net

Harvey,

Can you put a pic up of what they look like?

I'm sure some would like to see them first.

But good idea none the less.

Harvey,

I would like 2 decals. How would u like your payment? cash, moneyorder, check

Please set aside "3" for me.. payment will be on the way.. thanks a bunch.."of fat panfish" that is..

Ya know I see these on Upper Red Lake, shacks like huntingislife and a few others have the HSO decals. Makes me remember them from the others and pay attention to them a little closer.

In fact last year I had a guy come up to me and ask if I was with HSO because a shack had the door swinging in the wind with nobody home and it had a HSO sticker. Both the owner and myself where notified ASAP because of that decal. Pretty cool deal.

Ya know I see these on Upper Red Lake, shacks like huntingislife and a few others have the HSO decals. Makes me remember them from the others and pay attention to them a little closer.

In fact last year I had a guy come up to me and ask if I was with HSO because a shack had the door swinging in the wind with nobody home and it had a HSO sticker. Both the owner and myself where notified ASAP because of that decal. Pretty cool deal.

You just sold me. I hang out off of Hillman's road when I come up to visit URL with my house, It will also make it easier to find potential FM'ers.

I will take 5 of them. The check is in the mail. Also just oredered a few FM/Ice Leaders decals.

Thanks Josh / SomethingFishy

Anyone else as there are a few left. This may be the last batch for the season so, if you would like one, order it soon.

i will take 3 if there are any left. payment will be in the mail monday morning.

iceman

Harvey Lee,"hello" again.. I was out of town for 4 days.. I still want "3" decals.. Payment will be sent today, or,tuesday.. dec.2nd. If you want to e mail me,it is walleyejazz@yahoo.com thanks..Marcel

As soon as the payments are recieved, the decals go out that same day too.

I will save three for you Marcel.

Hello, did you recieve my payment?? and pictures?? again thank you and good luck and have fun this ice angling season.. I am going after panfish wearing tennis shoes and smokin' cigars.. walleyes with bellies plump -n- solid!! Of course selective harvesting and c.p.r. I am going to stay with my program.."NORTHLAND WHISTLER -N- THUMPER" jigs Maybe a pimple or two.. "CICADA" or "CRUSHER"..THANK YOU..