• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hanging Deer Outdoors

You bet! Unfortunately none yet this year but had three in the big maple tree next to the house at one time last year. Have to get them up high off the ground so critters dont get them. Also with the warmer weather we have had the last few years it isnt a good idea to leave them long, this year will be better for the hanging tho.

I wish I had a tree to hang them in my yard. laugh

I miss those days as a kid driving home. There were farmsteads along the way that were staples to watch for.

I know of one guy that still uses his tree in his front yard. Beyond that, I cant say I have seen a hanger in the yard for a long time. frown

Last year, one hung in a tree at a house across from the faculty parking lot in the school. It was adjacent to the bus drop off and pick up point. It hung there for almost a week. Nothing like seeing that when the kids get dropped off and picked up. You would have thought that we were in backwoods Wisconsin. I chuckle every time I think about it.