• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Willie Parker

bassNspear

I'm guessing they will hold off from releasing any positive statuses in regards to Willie returning, just for the fact they are facing the SB Champs and it is a huge game for them.

Plus M.Moore played very well, granted it was against Cinci, but non-the-less, he put in a good performance.

Good luck.

I still can't believe the Vikes just let Moore go. I know we had better options, but if they would have signed him to a 2 or more year contract, they would have been able to trade him, instead they got nothing for a decent back

Everything I have read seems to indicate that he will be returning. However is sounds as though Mewelde will be splitting carries with him. I am in a jam at RB this week with DeAngello on bye and I don't plan on waiting until monday night for a game-time decision to see how this situation plays out. Im picking up Kevin Faulk to plug into my line-up. I would personally stay away from the Steelers RB's this week sounds like a RBBC against the #5 ranked rush defense.

Thank goodness I have MJD going against the bungles wink

They might pull him at the last minute(Parker). If I knew he was playing for sure I'd use him. Moore would probably get the majority of carries between the 20s but Willie would get red zone carries with the better chance of a TD.

Now what three WR do I play. Roddy White, Lavernius Coles, Plaxico Burress, and TJ Housh?

Burress and Housh are struggling for different reasons while Coles has been ok and White great. Always a tough decision.

ole

Everything I have read seems to indicate that he will be returning. However is sounds as though Mewelde will be splitting carries with him. I am in a jam at RB this week with DeAngello on bye and I don't plan on waiting until monday night for a game-time decision to see how this situation plays out. Im picking up Kevin Faulk to plug into my line-up. I would personally stay away from the Steelers RB's this week sounds like a RBBC against the #5 ranked rush defense.

Thank goodness I have MJD going against the bungles wink

Im not starting him ither. Im going to start Westbrook and Turner instead.