• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

October is too short by 6 months...

propster

We caught 6 this weekend, here are a few pics. A couple came on topwater yet, which was fun. Had lots of follows but couldn't get them to eat, except the last one we converted on the third turn of the O. She's a 40# class fish...

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

Wow......can't say much more. Congrats to both of you!

With all due respect, regardless of size of the fish, that 1st pic of Hunter with his fish is the best, hands down....the best pic I've seen in a long time. Treasure that one for sure....

Nice work boys. Its good to see the kid letting the old man have some fun too!! Are you close to the 40 mark yet for the year? Lately I've been chasing feathers more than fins but that may change this weekend after seeing those pics!!

Never made that goal Erik. Thirty is what we ended up with (unless we cut into the bowhunting some more), with Hunter getting 17 of them. We both caught our biggest ever though at 52 and 53.5, and a lot of great memories and some fish lost that we'll start thinking we should catch next year!

Never made that goal Erik. Thirty is what we ended up with (unless we cut into the bowhunting some more), with Hunter getting 17 of them. We both caught our biggest ever though at 52 and 53.5, and a lot of great memories and some fish lost that we'll start thinking we should catch next year!

Wow that's a lot of fish!! What a great way to break in the new rig. Even though it was a little one, I was glad to do my part in sliming the new rig up a bit. I know you're pretty much in bow hunting mode but if you're up to see mom and pop and want to get out for an hour or two give me a call.