• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

who to start??

Jim Uran

I wish I had your problem...

I really like the Rogers play. He's looked impressive thus far and he has a favorable matchup. I'd keep up to speed on his condition. But he was supposed to be banged up last week and look how he did.

Cutler - He is a tough guy to keep on the bench...No matter the matchup...He's becoming a proven gamer!

Warner - I too agree, Arz will have to rely on Kurts arm to keep them in the game.

I say your prob safe in no matter who you start.

go look at the stats of their opponents, see who is giving up the most in the passing game, then look at what their giving up in the running game. You should be able to make an educated guess based on that. Just take the guy you will need to throw the most against the team with the worst pass defense. Its just that simple.

Of course there is always the element of luck which can never be accounted for.

Rankings from a FFL site I subscribe to.

Drew Brees - NO vs OAK

Tony Romo - DAL at ARI

Kurt Warner - ARI vs DAL

Jay Cutler - DEN vs JAX

Jason Campbell - WAS vs STL

Brett Favre - NYJ vs CIN

Aaron Rodgers - GB at SEA