• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Slaton for Houston

bassNspear

I would have to wait and see if Westbrook is playing or not....but houston is at Jacksonville and Philly is at Chicago...tough d's....if Westbrook is out Buckhalter if he is in Slaton

I had Buckhalter for a mintue but dropped him again since it sounds like Westbrook will be out maybe a game if that. Buckhalter would be the best option if he plays, even better if you get a point per reception like my league does.

I couldn't start Buckhalter this week no matter what as I have LT and Michael Turner. My other back ups are Felix Jones and Darren McFadden so I have decent depth. I'm just waiting for Barber to get hurt to Felix can get more carries.

Slaton.

Let me edit. Chi D is tough, they play almost as good as the vikes, running is not an option.

Although, Jacksonville is very good also, hey picked to be top 5 team like the vikes.....uh ok. Bad start for us all.

Anyhoo, as for who you want for a RB this week and match up. Hands down, Slaton.

Slaton.

Let me edit. Chi D is tough, they play almost as good as the vikes, running is not an option.

Although, Jacksonville is very good also, hey picked to be top 5 team like the vikes.....uh ok. Bad start for us all.

Anyhoo, as for who you want for a RB this week and match up. Hands down, Slaton.

adrianpetersonsayswhat?