Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Slaton for Houston

15 posts in this topic

anyone else pick him up to fill a bye week for a running back.

I picked him up and going to start him this week!

He is the guy in Houston at RB and definitely worth the pick up if available and need a fill-in and provides good depth if you need it.

I would have to wait and see if Westbrook is playing or not....but houston is at Jacksonville and Philly is at Chicago...tough d's....if Westbrook is out Buckhalter if he is in Slaton

I had Buckhalter for a mintue but dropped him again since it sounds like Westbrook will be out maybe a game if that. Buckhalter would be the best option if he plays, even better if you get a point per reception like my league does.

I couldn't start Buckhalter this week no matter what as I have LT and Michael Turner. My other back ups are Felix Jones and Darren McFadden so I have decent depth. I'm just waiting for Barber to get hurt to Felix can get more carries.

BITE YOUR TONGUE MAN! Marion Barber is awesome. I am thinking the non-former gopher Felix Jones will develop a twinge in his hammy just because you said that. eekcrazygrincool

if you have to pick to start slaton or buckhalter, and thats the only opions you had, who would you start.

Slaton.

Let me edit. Chi D is tough, they play almost as good as the vikes, running is not an option.

Although, Jacksonville is very good also, hey picked to be top 5 team like the vikes.....uh ok. Bad start for us all.

Anyhoo, as for who you want for a RB this week and match up. Hands down, Slaton.

Slaton.

Let me edit. Chi D is tough, they play almost as good as the vikes, running is not an option.

Although, Jacksonville is very good also, hey picked to be top 5 team like the vikes.....uh ok. Bad start for us all.

Anyhoo, as for who you want for a RB this week and match up. Hands down, Slaton.

adrianpetersonsayswhat?

well slaton did well fro me yesterday. I started Jones Drew with Slaton, and Jones Drew just isnt doing it for me this year.

Good grief you compared adrian peterson and Correll Buckhalter. crazy That's Nuckin' Futz!