Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-Marc V-

St. Croix River Access for Sturg

13 posts in this topic

Looking to get out Friday after the elusive sturg, and would like to find a free, not FEE launch on the St. Croix. Anybody know of one?

Looked around, and everything seems to have a fee...

Thanks.

Marc

would like to find a free, not FEE launch on the St. Croix. Anybody know of one?

Looked around, and everything seems to have a fee...

Thanks.

Marc

Boomsite DNR Launch is free. It is open 24 hours a day so you can launch whenever you want. It is 1/2 mile north of Hiway 96 on Hiway 95 just north of Stillwater. It fills up fast on the weekends - you can usually find a parking spot on weekdays or weekday evenings.

The Bluffs is $5 a day or $25 for a one year park pass. Not free, but pretty cheap.

What is the best way to get to the Bluffs coming from the west on 94?

Thanks Pier!

i used the bluffs launch tonight and on the river right now. can anyone tell me if i am going to get a ticket past 11pm?

dtro I'm thinking about calling you in. I don't think its right that you are out fishing and I'm at home working in the yard. Hope you have good luck.

decided not to take a chance and bailed at 10:30.

That should be a good indication of how the bite was frown

Yeah, we called it at 9:30 with one dink in the boat.

The sheephead were very cooperative