• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Picture Posting of harvested animals

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a buck I harvested in Southern WI on 12/29 during our late season CWD Zone Holiday Hunt. I was after this buck all bow season and had so many close calls with him. It was great to finally seal the deal in the last few days of the season but I wish I could have got him with the bow. I guess I will have to wait till next year to go after his grandpa who is still runnin in the area. Sorry about the blood, I cleaned it up as good as I could.

GoggleEye

100_20131.jpg

Bigslugger, nice buck! What is up with the duct tape on his rear leg? Looks like the front leg is snapped too, must of took off and collided with something??? What is the hairless area on his body right where the rear quarter meets the torso too? Darn, that is one beat up swamp buck!

DOC

thought i would put this pic up of my cousin who stuck this guy monday night i believe his first deer w/ the bow ever i think it weighed around 170 shot near new ulm

jakesbuck.jpg

Congrats to Jake for winning 1st place in the Outdoor News with this buck.

Nice pics everyone!

DonBo, Nice Mulie! One of these days I am going to just break down and spend the money for a quality mulie hunt. I have been wanting to head out west and chase those mulies for quite a long time.

GoggleEye

Thanks. That's exactly what I did. I hunted archery antelope with this same outfitter a couple times and saw the quality of the deer firsthand. Like I said, didn't think I'd turn 50 many more times.