• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

California

uwecsteeple

It was sad to see all the empty seats, but maybe it will help wake them up to the fact that the sport is just not as popular as they thought it was. The races with the COT are just not as fun to watch. I turned it on with 10 laps to go after watching a movie and that's what I watched of the race.

They switched around the California and Atlanta dates next year, but isn't that similar to rearranging chairs on a sinking ship?

California doesn't need a new date they just deserve one race per season.

Celebrate The Unibrow

Keeping the #24 championship-less since 2002

LOL, I love that!

anywho... I agree that this year has been a yawnfest and that something needs to be done. Not too sure what all happened or if it is just because of the COTs... but yea, change something fast!

DW had a good read on Fox HSOforum about going to Darlington this weekend and how they should still be racing there instead of Calisnoozia. And what is with this place apparently falling apart already? Two cautions for parts of the caution lights falling onto the track???!!!!! Have they got illegals doing the maintenance there or what????

Illegals doing the maintenance on parts made in China with lead-based paint. Will probably be sold to some kid as a souvenier. crazywhistle

Hey Jeff - get your permit app in for this Nov.? Or are ya a bucks only kinda guy? I need to get to the courthouse tomorrow.

I haven't decided if I'm going to apply or not. With a baby due Oct 5 I expect my hunting will be greatly limited this fall though, so I should probably get a permit and drop the first backstraps I see.

I haven't decided if I'm going to apply or not. With a baby due Oct 5 I expect my hunting will be greatly limited this fall though, so I should probably get a permit and drop the first backstraps I see.

Congratulations

Keep 'em away from that lousy #24 memorabilia