• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ESPN Twins article

SledNeck

Most of what was said in the article is generally correct. I think they may be discounting a couple of the starters...Baker and Slowey have been pitching a bit too well to be called "fourth and fifth type starters".

espn is terrible when reporting on the twins and peter gammons is too old for tv. his loose cheek skin gets in the way when he talks and it sounds horrible. this guy was probably ripping on bremer and blyleven because they never find any faults with the twins, it's as if the twins can do no wrong to them. that is really the only problem i have with those two. they can give a little constructive critisism every once and a while. what a game yesterday!

I didn't see any ripping on bremer and byleven, and didn't see much hating of the twins. The quotes from the unanimous team official from another team were really the only thing negative .... the rest was pretty much just laying out some generalities.