• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Are the Twins better without Cuddyer?

SledNeck

I am pretty sure both could be sent down...they still have options left. Its either three or five years in the majors and then you are 'out of options'.

Technically both of their rookie years were last year i think.

I don't beleive the twins want to send either down to the minors. They want to continue to build them into ball players at the major league level.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Cuddy in RF, best one we have had out there since Brunansky(that dates me I know). eek I like his power stroke...hits more doubles than homeruns.He plays the baggy great and has a cannon for an arm, great in clubhouse. I wish he wasn't a sucker for a low-outside slider... LIKE PUCKETT was.

Span looks like a good 4th outfielder, who can play all 3 positions. (if Gomez hitting doesn't improve, he will have more days off) Span does have speed, single/double hitter, with an average arm. He has patience at the plate(doesn't flail away on the first pitch no matter where it is). There is one thing that bothers me about him..... ever look at his EYES? He has those "empty, hate-filled "eyes I see on certain athletes once in a while. That bothers me, so I would not be upset if he was traded , if the price was right. When I see "that look", I think there may be something going on in there, that could be devastating for a team game. Remember M.Vick? or D. Smith? or many more that thought they were "above the law" types? I hope I am wrong.....but that makes him expendable in my book.

I think Beltre will have too high a price-tag, and the TWINS have a history of being patient with their young talent. My gut feeling with this team is ; they will give playing time to everybody on the roster this year, teach the game, just see who can do what..... then the changes will happen off-season. They didn't expect to contend this year... it is a year for them to gain experience... the next 2 years could be fun though.

Casilla has improved 1000% this year... after that miners "wake-up call". Gomez may require the same "wake-up call".

Young teams are fun and frustrating at the same time.

Wow, Sled you need to take about a 2 week vacation on Vermilion and kick back a little. Your last few weeks on the forum have been so [PoorWordUsage]. I used to enjoy the positivity and such but your so off base now, WOW!

HEY. Im very opinionated when it comes to the twins. Its my job as a fan!

Ive noticed the sarcasm detection around here is pretty bad compared to other forums!

I'll be on vermilion tomorrow. Fishing is about as stressful as normal life....my wife wont even go with me and the kid cause she says we take it way to seriously.

you know what they say about opinions...and everyone is entitled to one. i think everyone just wants the twins to win and there is nothing wrong with putting in your 2 cents about what moves they could, should, or would make to win. now lets just hope hamilton is still tired for the series that starts tonight! hopefully morneau will hit a few bombs and get those know nothings from espn to shut their mouths. i was mad enough about their derby telecast that i sent them a very NICE (not) email. but i am sure they didn't read it.

Good topic. Just a couple of thoughts and questions. Delmon Young is doing fine. Hopefully, the power numbers improve a bit. Should we be that excited that Tolbert is coming back. I follow the Twins pretty closely, and he isn't proven as far as I can tell. If Punto hits .265+ with his dazzling glove, we are just fine at short. Span is playing well, but it's not time to give him the job for good. I can't remember how Cuddy did at 3rd base a few years ago. Was he terrible? That is a thought to keep them all in the line-up. I know you wouldn't stick him at 3rd right now, but in the future. Let's get the sweep today. THey are so much better than I thougt they would be.