• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

favorite beer/food combo?

what is the #1 beer in minn? i agree with beer & wings, beer & fried fish, beer & brats. but what about an ice cold one with hot nachoes. it dont matter the beer is the important thing

Gotta agree... I have no idea at all how that swill became #1! And it is only in this state. Heck, you can't even buy it in most parts of the country... I got offerd one at a grad party this weeknd and said I'll take a cold bottle of water over a Mich Golden Light... luckily they pulled out an ice cold Stella to save the day!!!

Good Luck!

Ken

Tip-up, I hear you on the buffalo burgers. If it were a little cheaper, I'd stop buying beef altogether.

A New Glarus Fat Squirrel (or another good nut brown ale) goes great with a buffalo ribeye and roasted yukon gold taters.

Or, as I reminded myself and my wife last night, a Boulevard Wheat goes great with some country style pork ribs.

I completely forgot about Moose! (We have about 300 lbs. in our freezer!)

Last night consisted of potato salad, grilled corn on the cob (in the husk) and a 2" thick moose steak seared and grilled on low heat, with some ice cold Mich Golden Lights!

Too bad the mosquitos were a S.O.B. last night.