• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone getting a little optimistic about getting their sled out this year?

Walleyehooker

This little cooler weather has got me thinking about snowmobiling. At least a guy can dream. I think I said this last year,if it snows as much as its been raining it cold be a snowy winter. Going to get the sleds out of storage at the end of the month and shine them up. Need to install a set of ice scratchers on the new sled and should be ready to patiently wait for snow. Maybe make it to the Trestle Inn this year.

7 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Started mine up the other day to burn out the cobwebs! Great to smell the smoke again!  My wife hates it when I do that because I come in reeking of sled smoke!  Auuu. :lol:

Yer sled caught on fire?! ;)

Im optimistic,,, We have had lots of moisture over the last few months and hope that pattern sticks around when it gets colder ,,, I will be pulling the sled out of storage later this month to prep it for another season of solo riding during the week on the NSST,,, With a quiet 4 stroke and riding solo you sure see a lot more wild life on the trails ,, Now if I could only get used to taking picture when out riding  

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 10:14 PM, leech~~ said:

Started mine up the other day to burn out the cobwebs! Great to smell the smoke again!  My wife hates it when I do that because I come in reeking of sled smoke!  Auuu. :lol:

Old sled here,

Wife calls me "zaust man"

2 hours ago, LoonASea said:

Im optimistic,,, We have had lots of moisture over the last few months and hope that pattern sticks around when it gets colder ,,, I will be pulling the sled out of storage later this month to prep it for another season of solo riding during the week on the NSST,,, With a quiet 4 stroke and riding solo you sure see a lot more wild life on the trails ,, Now if I could only get used to taking picture when out riding  

So did you take the big R and can now ride any day of the week?  I'm still a weekender for a few more years. :(

1 hour ago, Walleyehooker said:

If we wanted to help dig you out we would have came back right away :D

Getting pretty cocky there. Wait until you need help getting that 700lb behemoth out of a drift! ;)