Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Borch

HSO/FM Turkey Quest 2016 Final Results

5 posts in this topic

Team #1    Total Team Score = 239.875
Wallydog    -----   51.375
123fish    -------   72.625 *****Adult Biggest Tom****
Fishuhulik
x1957x  ---------  62.875
Archerysniper-Jr - Y
cooter  --------  53

Team #2     Total Team Score = 248.625  ****Winning Team******
Pumper317
Morgan E - Y    ------   63.75  ***** Youth Biggest Tom******
nbadger23  -------  62.25
Archerysniper --------  62.625
Siwulat
walleyehunter02    ------   60

Team 3 Toes     Total Team Score = 228.7875
rkhinrichs   -----   53
Scoot    --------    56.3125
dukhnt      ------    52.5
Dalton(x1957x) - Y
bmc
Illini Walli      ------     66.975

Team #4    Total Team Score = 91
ANYFISH2
featherslayer1     -------   64
DrJ        --------     27
Cheetah
crow hunter
Ryan E - Y

Knock on Wood     Total Team Score = 210.0625
DonBo    --------     66
Monstermoose78  --------  49.625
totally_addicted
dillon(x1957x) - Y  ----------  28.75
PFunk    -------------    65.6875
Paintbrush

Congrats to Team 2!  Also congrats to Morgan E and 123fish for your big toms.  I have prizes ready for the big toms and will have some custom strikers made up later this summer for team 2 members.  PM me you address's and I'll get stuff send out in the next month.  Winners also get to post their accomplishment in their signature for the next year.  It was a fun spring!

ANYFISH2 and monstermoose78 like this

Congratulations Team 2!

Thank you Borch, for put this on for us every year! 

Borch likes this

Yes congrats to team 2. That is a bunch of nice toms. I think if I could I would trade the nice double bearded tom I shot and take the one I missed two days earlier. I truly believe he would havebeen my first 24 lb. plus bird. Certainly not complaining though as the one I shot provided a fun hunt. Thanks Borch for putting the contest together and I will PM you my address.

P.S. Also wanted to say congrats to Team 2, we made a real nice run for the title and just got nipped at the buzzer.

Borch likes this

Thanks again Borch, this is always good long distance fun.

Borch likes this

Thanks Borch - it was fun once again!  Morgan is excited to be part of the winning team.