• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boar vs Smurf

Boar

I am getting a little concerned about my Buddy Boar and unknown but online buddy Smurf.  They are on the ice somewhere on Big Red.  We think we are hearing from him but we don't really know.  We do see their better halfs but not them.  SO is that telling us something or am I jumping to conclusions.  How big of hole would it take to dump a Boar or a Smurf?    

I bought an 8 x 8 hub house today so I don't have to take my wheel house off the river.  Now I can fish the lake whenever I want to and easily.  We went today before the football games.  Carla said after I relayed your results to her that you better tell them how I did.   lol  Well I said ok a dollar for first fish, most fish and biggest fish.  Well she is rubbing it in big time.  I owe her $3.  She won all fazes of our little tourney.   I am glad she did.  Great time.  The Smurfs are bigger than I thought they would be.  :D  Looks like a good time is being had by all.  

well ladies and gents, boys and girls, hobos and tramps, I come before ya to stand behind ya to tell ya something I know a lot about..............fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:D:D

so I would love to tell ya that I wiped up the floor with boar, well I did but........... to be totally honest and forth coming we did keep track of total length, but not individual lengths. had we got one here and there it coulda worked, but it didn't work that way. when they were biting it was fast and furious, a quick score to mark  down then get the line back in the water.

and to be honest the grand boar master did a whole lot of public relations work, out and about visiting, plus he had some interference that prevented him from fishing during prime time. guess what I am saying is we called it a draw!!!!!!!!

on the other hand there was a stiff competition. total team score. it was team fish sticks boar and myself and the wimmen folk vs team tarter sauce or team tunafish, whatever they called themselves, 3 other gents that think they can fish. 

anyways we are still awaiting them to post there scores elsewhere....team fishsticks tallied up a grand total of 422.25 inches of walleyes.

yup, looks like a rematch is in order, i myself am responsible for.probbaly 400 of those tallied inches. but like my pal.smurf said when they came in is was wam bam thank you ham.........head. it was awsome!! next season will be part 2.

:P:P:P

43 minutes ago, Boar said:

yup, looks like a rematch is in order, i myself am responsible for.probbaly 400 of those tallied inches. but like my pal.smurf said when they came in is was wam bam thank you ham.........head. it was awsome!! next season will be part 2.

:P:P:P

:mad:OK you schmuck...........I was being nice to you! game on!!!!!!!! with his fishing skills outta about 12 people the world renowned fishing pro........boar.....was the only one to catch a pout.! :P

I guess that makes Bobber the winner.  He guessed a tie and even though it's lame he won.  So for one week Bobber gets to be referred to as Mr. Bobber, General Bobber or whatever he chooses to be.  Let us know.

On 1/26/2016 at 8:26 PM, leechlake said:

I guess that makes Bobber the winner.  He guessed a tie and even though it's lame he won.  So for one week Bobber gets to be referred to as Mr. Bobber, General Bobber or whatever he chooses to be.  Let us know.

Say, I just saw this....hmmmmm lame I won huh, bobber is just fine.

4 hours ago, leechlake said:

you picked a tie and won?  Lame.  I don't even think they went fishing.

I fished!! I just choose to be the behind the scenes! Giving my expert advice!:D

Boar, he was trying to give away his backstrap jerky!:D