Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Boar

Boar vs Smurf

28 posts in this topic

I got Don Williams playing ifin you two need a lesson in good old country music!! And 5 fish in the bucket!!

I am getting a little concerned about my Buddy Boar and unknown but online buddy Smurf.  They are on the ice somewhere on Big Red.  We think we are hearing from him but we don't really know.  We do see their better halfs but not them.  SO is that telling us something or am I jumping to conclusions.  How big of hole would it take to dump a Boar or a Smurf?    

Boar likes this

.offdah, were here, but our wife ae checking us into boards like a wild.hockey game.to.get.to the.rattles, weve had no chance..were are beatin into.submission. 

wive 1

boar/smurf 0

20160123_194407.jpg

reinhard1 likes this

I've got to go to a hockey game and we can wait till you guys can post the results, stories, etc to declare the winner.  

I bought an 8 x 8 hub house today so I don't have to take my wheel house off the river.  Now I can fish the lake whenever I want to and easily.  We went today before the football games.  Carla said after I relayed your results to her that you better tell them how I did.   lol  Well I said ok a dollar for first fish, most fish and biggest fish.  Well she is rubbing it in big time.  I owe her $3.  She won all fazes of our little tourney.   I am glad she did.  Great time.  The Smurfs are bigger than I thought they would be.  :D  Looks like a good time is being had by all.  

Ok explain who these guys are.......   Suspicious looking characters...

of yur everloving blue eyed boar, ol smurfaronie on the left and grand master Fawkinnae himself on he right..was alot of fun!! tell ur wife congrates!!! thise hubs cam be fun

well ladies and gents, boys and girls, hobos and tramps, I come before ya to stand behind ya to tell ya something I know a lot about..............fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:D:D

so I would love to tell ya that I wiped up the floor with boar, well I did but........... to be totally honest and forth coming we did keep track of total length, but not individual lengths. had we got one here and there it coulda worked, but it didn't work that way. when they were biting it was fast and furious, a quick score to mark  down then get the line back in the water.

and to be honest the grand boar master did a whole lot of public relations work, out and about visiting, plus he had some interference that prevented him from fishing during prime time. guess what I am saying is we called it a draw!!!!!!!!

on the other hand there was a stiff competition. total team score. it was team fish sticks boar and myself and the wimmen folk vs team tarter sauce or team tunafish, whatever they called themselves, 3 other gents that think they can fish. 

anyways we are still awaiting them to post there scores elsewhere....team fishsticks tallied up a grand total of 422.25 inches of walleyes.

reinhard1 likes this

yup, looks like a rematch is in order, i myself am responsible for.probbaly 400 of those tallied inches. but like my pal.smurf said when they came in is was wam bam thank you ham.........head. it was awsome!! next season will be part 2.

:P:P:P

gunner55 likes this

43 minutes ago, Boar said:

yup, looks like a rematch is in order, i myself am responsible for.probbaly 400 of those tallied inches. but like my pal.smurf said when they came in is was wam bam thank you ham.........head. it was awsome!! next season will be part 2.

:P:P:P

:mad:OK you schmuck...........I was being nice to you! game on!!!!!!!! with his fishing skills outta about 12 people the world renowned fishing pro........boar.....was the only one to catch a pout.! :P

gunner55 likes this

On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 1:14 PM, Boar said:

boars wife wtha 16.75

20160123_124910.jpg

Got the New Peterbilt hat on, NIce!!

The 1st pic & this 1 are probably a look at the 2 truly best fish catching people in the neighborhood last weekend. IMO

smurfy likes this

1 hour ago, gunner55 said:

The 1st pic & this 1 are probably a look at the 2 truly best fish catching people in the neighborhood last weekend. IMO

hey you trouble maker!!!!!!:mad::crazy::D

I guess that makes Bobber the winner.  He guessed a tie and even though it's lame he won.  So for one week Bobber gets to be referred to as Mr. Bobber, General Bobber or whatever he chooses to be.  Let us know.

On 1/26/2016 at 8:26 PM, leechlake said:

I guess that makes Bobber the winner.  He guessed a tie and even though it's lame he won.  So for one week Bobber gets to be referred to as Mr. Bobber, General Bobber or whatever he chooses to be.  Let us know.

Say, I just saw this....hmmmmm lame I won huh, bobber is just fine.

you picked a tie and won?  Lame.  I don't even think they went fishing.

4 hours ago, leechlake said:

you picked a tie and won?  Lame.  I don't even think they went fishing.

I fished!! I just choose to be the behind the scenes! Giving my expert advice!:D

Boar, he was trying to give away his backstrap jerky!:D

It was a mad rush of a jerkey frenzy to get a piece. at one time i remeber you knockin on my door at 3 in the morning,"please just one more piece. PLEASE!"

gunner55 and smurfy like this

3 hours ago, Boar said:

It was a mad rush of a jerkey frenzy to get a piece. at one time i remeber you knockin on my door at 3 in the morning,"please just one more piece. PLEASE!"

MAN YOU GOTTA QUIT DRINKIN THAT FUNNY KOOL AID!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

gunner55 likes this

when Dotch starts making lamb chops into jerky then I will make venison loin into jerky.

Dotch likes this