• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fair price on a 2011 Rzr 800?

10,000 Casts

You say mint but make sure the soft cab isn't covering signs of a rollover. 500 miles is still enough time to be ridden hard and put through some abuse. Also look the tracks over to see if there's any evidence that any of them have come off.

Considering tracks are $3500+ new, I would put the price around $7-8000 if everything is "mint" as you say.

Standard model and all I know about the tracks is that he got them from Polaris when he bought the machine new. We don't really have a price because the guy wasn't planning on selling it. I've been looking for comps on the Internet but there's not many rzrs or Rangers that come with tracks.

Trade in value would be about $5600, so I'm guessing retail would be $6000-$6500, used 2011 Polaris tracks are worth about $3000. I just sold my Polaris tracks for $2800. The other accessories are tough to get money out of. $9,500 would be a pretty fair price. Keep in mind a new 2011 800 standard rzr sold new for about $9500 & its 4 years old now and one body style behind the current models.

market value for the now "outdated" 800's is taking a hit because of the new 900 and higher priced xp1000's

thats not a knock on the 800 because its a great machine but its not gonna hold its value like it used to with the newer models out

Not sure what the market is like now. I bought an 07 800 in 2009 for 8100. It was a plain jane and the only thing I added was an intake. Sold it in 2012 by listing it for 7k and had several guys in a bidding war that drove it up to 7500.I would guess with several newer sxs models the demand might be down but for 8K with all the accessories I would be a buyer for that one.