• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Friggin' dirtballs:

North Dakota Game and Fish Department

Oct. 22, 2014

Four White-tailed Deer Shot in Emmons County, Warden Seeks Information

North Dakota Game and Fish Department district game warden Erik Schmidt is searching for answers in the illegal shooting of four white-tailed deer in Emmons County during opening weekend of pheasant hunting season.

Schmidt said two mature bucks, one a 4x4 and the other a 5x5, were found in a bean field 1.5 miles east of Strasburg. A doe and fawn were found in a stubble field 5 miles southwest of Linton. It is believed all four were shot late evening Oct. 11, or early morning Oct. 12.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Report All Poachers telephone number at 800-472-2121, or contact Schmidt at 701-220-7160. RAP is offering a $1,000 reward.

The RAP line offers rewards for information that leads to conviction of fish and wildlife law violators. Reporting parties can remain anonymous.

Dirtballs is correct!

The sad thing is the guys that did this are probably the same guys that are complaining that they did not get a buck license this year.

What possesses a person to do something like this? I believe there is a shorted wire in their brain if you know what I'm saying. crazy

This would be an easy one for me, if caught, no license again ever and you would lose the vehicle u used and a $5,000 fine per deer.

trouble is, the ones who do this, don't buy a license, they simply do as they please.

Losers or dirtbags is being too kind.

Besides the fact that they shot these deer out of season, why would they shoot the deer and then leave them? Pure waste.

Same question. As much as I hate it, I understand poaching. Whether it's to feed the family, kill a trophy, whatever, I can comprehend that. But to just shoot a deer, especially 2 mature bucks, & just leave em lay? I don't get it